More about "mûres recipes"
JULIA CHILD'S BERRY CLAFOUTIS RECIPE - NYT COOKING
This recipe is for a delicately sweet dessert whose elegance should not distract from its ease (it can be made while the rest of dinner is in the oven). Make sure you have fresh berries, and serve the result warm. We call for blueberries or blackberries here, but feel free to try it with whatever seasonal fruit catches your eye.
Provided by Julia Moskin
Total Time 1 hours
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter a medium-size flameproof baking dish at least 1 1/2 inches deep.
- Place the milk, 1/3 cup granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt and flour in a blender. Blend at top speed until smooth and frothy, about 1 minute.
- Pour a 1/4-inch layer of batter in the baking dish. Turn on a stove burner to low and set dish on top for a minute or two, until a film of batter has set in the bottom of the dish. Remove from heat.
- Spread berries over the batter and sprinkle on the remaining 1/3 cup granulated sugar. Pour on the rest of the batter and smooth with the back of a spoon. Place in the center of the oven and bake about 50 minutes, until top is puffed and browned and a tester plunged into its center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar just before serving. (Clafoutis need not be served hot, but should still be warm. It will sink slightly as it cools.)
Nutrition Facts : @context http//schema.org, Calories 202, UnsaturatedFatContent 2 grams, CarbohydrateContent 36 grams, FatContent 4 grams, FiberContent 2 grams, ProteinContent 5 grams, SaturatedFatContent 2 grams, SodiumContent 78 milligrams, SugarContent 22 grams, TransFatContent 0 grams
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF BLACKBERRIES | BBC GOOD FOOD
RECIPE ARE PERFECTS – FREE DAILY RECIPES
MES RECETTES - EPICES-ROELLINGER.COM
RECETTES MEXICAINES ET REPAS MEXICAINS|OLD EL PASO FRANCE
SCIENCE & FOURCHETTE - RECETTES + NUTRITION BASÉE SUR LA ...
MONSIEUR CUISINE: RECETTES
95° - LE MAGAZINE DE LA VAPEUR DOUCE. RETROUVEZ NOS ...
LES CHOCOLATS YVES THURIÈS - LES CHOCOLATS YVES THURIES
BLACKBERRIES: PLANTING, GROWING, AND HARVESTING ...