More about "multigrain artisan bread recipe recipes"
BEST WHOLE WHEAT BREAD - EASY HOMEMADE BREAD RECIPE
This easy Whole Wheat Bread is perfect for sandwiches, toast, or just enjoying with some softened butter. This bread is soft, with a touch of honey. See the recipe notes for how to use all-purpose flour or bread flour in this bread recipe.
Provided by Kristine Rosenblatt
Total Time 160 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Combine the water and milk in a microwave-safe liquid measuring cup or bowl. Warm the milk and water to 105-115° F. (If you do not have a microwave, you can warm them in a pan on the stove.)
- Pour the milk and water into the bowl of a stand mixer.* Add the honey and yeast and stir to combine. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes, until the yeast starts to foam or bubble. If nothing happens after 10 minutes, your yeast may be dead and you should start over with new yeast.
- Add the flour, salt and butter to the bowl. Mix using the paddle attachment until everything is combined.
- Switch to the dough hook. Knead the dough on low speed for about 8 minutes. The dough should feel slightly sticky when you touch it, but a lot of dough shouldn't stick to your finger. If the dough is very sticky, add more flour, 1 to 2 tablespoons at a time. As the dough kneads, stop the mixer every few minutes, as needed, and use a spatula to scrape the dough away from the sides of the bowl. After kneading, the dough will be a little sticky and very soft. It won't hold its shape tightly in a ball, but should hold together when you transfer it to an oiled bowl using your hands or a spatula.
- Transfer the dough to a large oiled bowl and turn it once to coat it with oil. Cover the bowl with a clean kitchen towel and let the dough rise for about an hour, until it has doubled in size.
- Grease a 9 x 5-inch or 8 ½ x 4 ½-inch metal or glass bread pan. Use your hands to gently punch down the dough, deflating it and popping any air bubbles. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured work surface and shape it into a ball. Then use your hands to gently pat the ball into a loaf shape. Put the dough in your greased bread pan.
- Cover with a clean kitchen towel and let the dough rise in the bread pan until the top of the loaf is just above the top of the pan. This should take about 20 to 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350° F.
- Bake the bread for 35 to 45 minutes, until the inside registers 190° F on an instant-read thermometer. If using a glass baking pan, the bread will take 35 to 40 minutes. It will take 40 to 45 minutes in a metal pan. If desired, rub the top crust with butter as soon as the bread comes out of the oven.
- Let the bread cool for 20 minutes in the pan and then remove it to a wire rack to finish cooling. The bread will slice easiest when it is cool. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 slice (1/12 loaf), Calories 153 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 27 g, ProteinContent 5 g, FatContent 4 g, SaturatedFatContent 2 g, CholesterolContent 8 mg, SodiumContent 296 mg, FiberContent 4 g, SugarContent 5 g
BETTER FUEL FOR BETTER LIVING. - FLATOUT BREAD
New Flatout wraps. Fuel Better. Made with protein, fiber and whole grains, our new flatbreads are better than ever: better-tasting, and better for …
FLATOUT FLATBREAD, WRAPS, PIZZA CRUST | BETTER FUEL FOR ...
Flatout Flatbreads, Wraps and other product offer whole grains, fiber, and protein you want to get that boost you …
THE BEST GLUTEN-FREE BREAD (NO-KNEAD!) - MINIMALIST BAKE…
Sep 10, 2021 · How to Make Gluten-Free Bread. If you think making gluten-free bread sounds difficult, it’s time to kick that idea to the curb! When it comes to making bread at home, we’re into the dump, mix, rise, and bake style (a.k.a. super easy!). This beginner-friendly bread …
SAVORY RECIPES - JOYOFBAKING.COM *VIDEO RECIP…
Irish Soda Bread has a lovely golden brown crust with a tender, slightly moist interior that is served with buttered and jam. more: French Country Bread: Multigrain Bread: English Muffins: This artisan bread …
FRENCH TOAST - WIKIPEDIA
History. The earliest known reference to French toast is in the Apicius, a collection of Latin recipes dating to the 1st century CE, where it is described as simply aliter dulcia 'another sweet dish'. The recipe says to "Break [slice] fine white bread…
ARTISAN BREAD: BAGUETTES, FLATBREADS, GLUTEN FREE BREAD ...
100% Whole Wheat & Honey Sandwich Bread; Multigrain Artisan Sandwich Bread; Rustic Country White Sandwich Bread; Gluten Free Bread. Gluten Free Multigrain Artisan Sliced Sandwich Bread Gluten Free White Artisan Sliced Sandwich Bread…
REAL NY JEWISH RYE BREAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
It is a great recipe. Have made several rye bread recipes and this is by far the best. I am from Texas and my grandmother and mother always made rye bread. Never could figure out why …