MONKFISH IN LEMON BUTTER WINE SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Very Simple Monkfish Recipe. I had something similar in Venice Italy. I have been searching forever for a monkfish recipe with no luck. In fact I became rather intimidated as most sites I found info on said Monkfish was difficult to prepare. So I made this one up Myself. My Husband & children loved it. The cooking and ingredient quantities are estimated as I just threw everything together & this was the 1st time I made this.
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 40 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cover broiling pan (at least 1/4" deep) with foil. Heat broiler to Low.
- Place Monkfish Fillets in pan & season with salt & pepper.
- Slice sticks of butter in 1/8" pieces & lay on top of fish.
- Sprinkle lemon & wine over fish.
- Sprinkle fish with parsley.
- Place in broiler for aprox. 15 to 30 min (I am not sure of the time as I was not paying that much attention to it). I just checked the fish every few minute & took out of oven when fish started to flake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.3, FatContent 37.1, SaturatedFatContent 22.4, CholesterolContent 134, SodiumContent 480.5, CarbohydrateContent 0.6, FiberContent 0.1, SugarContent 0.2, ProteinContent 25
PAN-ROASTED MONKFISH WITH MUSHROOMS AND SCALLIONS RECIPE ...
The firm texture of monkfish may remind you of lobster, but with no shell to deal with, monkfish is a lot easier to eat. Here, the fillets are roasted and then topped with a creamy scallion-studded sauce. Amazing Seafood Recipes
Provided by Food & Wine
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat the oven to 450°. In an ovenproof pot, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until starting to brown, about 3 minutes. Add the scallion bulbs, garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Cook until the scallions start to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle the fish with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Put the fish on top of the mushrooms and scallions and transfer the pot to the oven. Roast until the fish is just done, 10 minutes for 3/4-inch-thick fillets. Remove the monkfish from the pot and put the pot on top of the stove. Add the scallion tops and the cream to the pot. Bring to a simmer and continue simmering the sauce until it starts to thicken, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve the fish topped with the sauce.
More about "muck fish recipes"
LUTEFISK | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 25 minutes
Category World Cuisine, European, Scandinavian
Cuisine European, Scandinavian
Calories 380.1 calories per serving
- Carefully remove lutefisk from water using a scoop strainer or skimmer spoon. Cover with melted butter and serve immediately.
MONKFISH RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOW TO MAKE MOCK FISH | THE GOOD, THE YUM & THE UGLY ...
FALL CAROLINA SEAFOOD CHOWDER AND MUCK RECIPES - ITALIENNENYC
HOW TO COOK MONKFISH: TIPS AND EASY LEMON GARLIC MONKFISH ...
MONKFISH DIPPED IN GARLIC BUTTER | POOR MAN'S LOBSTER ...
CAN YOU EAT MUSKY FISH? - [WITH 3 RECIPES]
EASY MONKFISH RECIPES & IDEAS | FOOD & WINE
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE FISH FERTILIZER (A CHEAP GARDEN HACK)
RECIPES | OFF THE MUCK MARKET
MUCK - HOW TO MAKE APPLE PIE - SLYTHER GAMES
POOR MAN’S LOBSTER - FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
MUCK-BOY WATERFOWL, FISHING AND SPORTING & HUNTING DOG FINDER
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO GET RID OF MUCK ON A POND'S BOTTOM?
12 FISH YOU SHOULD NEVER EAT - UNSUSTAINABLE SEAFOOD CHOICES
HOW TO GET DOORS IN MUCK RECIPES
WHAT IS MONKFISH? - THE SPRUCE EATS
MUCK ON STEAM
LOPHIUS - WIKIPEDIA