EASY MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is a GREAT mint chocolate chip ice cream that I discovered by accident. The 2% milk makes the ice cream taste 'lighter' I think.
Provided by Darryn M. Briggs
Categories Desserts Frozen Dessert Recipes Ice Cream Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes
Total Time 2 hours 45 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Yield 2 quarts
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, stir together the milk, cream, sugar, salt, vanilla extract and peppermint extract until the sugar has dissolved. Color to your liking with the green food coloring.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. After about 10 minutes into the freezing, add the chocolate chips. After the ice cream has thickened, about 30 minutes later, spoon into a container, and freeze for 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 438.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 43.2 g, CholesterolContent 86.4 mg, FatContent 29.7 g, FiberContent 1.3 g, ProteinContent 4.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 18.3 g, SodiumContent 195.4 mg, SugarContent 39.8 g
MINT-CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
You can easily—and economically—make ice cream cake at home! Plus, it can be made in advance.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 5 hours 50 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Grease bottoms only of two 9-inch round cake pans; line bottoms with waxed paper. Make cake batter as directed on box. Spoon evenly into pans.
- Bake as directed on box for 9-inch rounds. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans to cooling racks. Remove waxed paper. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Line 9-inch round cake pan with foil. Spoon and spread ice cream evenly in pan. Cover with foil; freeze until completely frozen, about 2 hours.
- On serving plate, place 1 cake layer with rounded side down. Remove ice cream from pan; peel off foil. Place on top of cake. Top with remaining cake layer, rounded side up.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream, powdered sugar and food color on high speed until stiff peaks form. Frost side and top of cake with whipped cream. Freeze about 2 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330 , CarbohydrateContent 35 g, CholesterolContent 100 mg, FatContent 3 1/2 , FiberContent 1 g, ProteinContent 4 g, SaturatedFatContent 12 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 310 mg, SugarContent 21 g, TransFatContent 1/2 g
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP FUDGE - CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE AND MORE!
8 EASY HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPES | REAL SIMPLE
MINT CHRISTMAS ICE CREAM CAKE - BAKE PLAY SMILE
HOMEMADE ICE CREAM RECIPES | ICE CREAM MAKER RECIPES AND NO CHURN
KETO FOODS - FIND THE BEST LOW CARB ICE CREAM, CHOCOLATE, AND BARS
10 BEST QUICK AND EASY ICE CREAM DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY NO BAKE MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE - THE BUSY BAKER
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME