MINI CHOCOLATE SOUFFLES RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Individual-sized chocolate dessert cups that look fancy but is surprisingly easy to make!
Provided by Girl Versus Dough
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Use the 1/2 tbsp butter to thoroughly coat the insides of four 4-oz. ramekins. Fil the ramekins with sugar and dump out, tapping out the excess. The insides of the ramekins should be completely coated with sugar.
- Over medium-high heat, bring a large saucepan halfway filled with water to a simmer. Place a medium saucepan inside the water bath, careful that the medium saucepan doesn't touch the bottom of the large saucepan (add more water if it does). Fill the medium saucepan with the chocolate chips and remaining butter and melt the mixture completely.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and egg yolks, one at a time, reserving the egg whites. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine egg whites, sugar, salt and cream of tartar. Using an electric hand mixer, whisk the egg white mixture until stiff peaks form, like a meringue.
- Gently fold the egg white mixture in two batches into the chocolate mixture. Spoon into the ramekins, filling them 3/4 full.
- Bake souffles about 15-20 minutes or until puffed and set. Sprinkle tops with powdered sugar if desired and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE CAKES RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
Yoplait® 99% Fat Free creamy vanilla yogurt provides a simple addition to these chocolate soufflé cakes – served with whipped topping - a delicious dessert.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray bottoms only of 8 jumbo muffin cups or 10 ounce (large size) custard cups with cooking spray. In 1-quart saucepan, heat chocolate, margarine and 1 teaspoon coffee over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth; cool slightly.
- In medium bowl, beat 4 egg whites with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another medium bowl, beat egg yolks and yogurt on medium speed until blended. Gradually beat in granulated sugar, brown sugar and chocolate mixture. Stir in flour, cocoa and cinnamon just until blended. Fold in egg whites. Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until firm to the touch. Cool 5 minutes (centers of cakes will sink slightly). Remove from muffin cups to cooling rack. Cool 15 minutes.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat syrup, powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon coffee over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth.
- Place cakes on individual plates. Drizzle with topping. Serve with whipped topping.
Nutrition Facts : FatContent 1 , ServingSize 1 Serving, TransFatContent 0 g
More about "mini chocolate souffle cakes recipes"
INDIVIDUAL CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉ CAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Calories 152 calories per serving
- Place egg white in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Add remaining 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, 1 teaspoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form (do not overbeat). Gently stir 1/4 of egg white mixture into chocolate mixture; gently fold in remaining egg white mixture. Spoon mixture into prepared dishes. Sharply tap dishes 2 or 3 times to level. Place dishes on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until puffy and set. Sprinkle each soufflé with 1/2 teaspoon powdered sugar. Serve immediately.
CHEF JOHN'S CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 39 minutes
Category Desserts, Chocolate Dessert Recipes, Dark Chocolate
Calories 356.1 calories per serving
- Bake in preheated oven until scuffles are puffed and have risen above the top of the rims, 12 to 15 minutes.
DARK-CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉ CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Calories 205 calories per serving
- Note: A substitution of 1/4 cup all-purpose flour may be used in place of 1/3 cup cake flour.
CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE PUDDING CAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 55 minutes
Calories 280 per serving
- Remove from oven and cool for 20 minutes before serving.
INDIVIDUAL CHOCOLATE SOUFFLES RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Total Time 35 minutes
Category Vegetarian Recipes
- Fill ramekins evenly with batter. Bake on a baking sheet, rotating halfway through, until souffles rise but centers are still liquid, about 14 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
MINI CHOCOLATE CAKE FOR TWO WITHOUT EGGS | FOODTALK
Total Time 40 minutes
AMAZING MINI CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE CAKES : 8 STEPS (WITH ...
MINI CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE ...
MINI FLOURLESS CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉ CAKES | FLOURLESS ...
INDIVIDUAL CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉS - RICH & ELEGANT - THAT ...
BEST CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE RECIPE (FOOLPROOF METHOD) - LITTLE ...
10 BEST MINI CHOCOLATE CAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
MINI FUDGEY CHOCOLATE CAKES RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
WHOLE30 MINI CHOCOLATE CAKES RECIPE — EAT THIS NOT THAT
MINI MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKES - THE COMFORT OF COOKING
QUICK AND EASY CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE DESSERT RECIPE - CAKE LOVERS
CHOCOLATE SOUFFLÉ WITH ORANGE SAUCE RECIPE | TASTING TABLE
MINI-MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKES - FRONTPAGE