TACO BELL MEXICAN PIZZA RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
Hope your crew is hungry because this recipe makes four Mexican Pizzas like those served at the Bell: seasoned ground beef and refried beans are sandwiched between two crispy flour tortillas, topped with melted cheddar cheese, salsa, diced tomato, and chopped green onion. Slice it like a pizza and serve it with a smile. Prepare to blow your diners away with this Taco Bell Mexican pizza recipe if they're at all familiar with the real thing. Make some Diablo, hot, or mild sauce for that authentic Taco Bell experience. Source: Even More Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur. TRANSLATE with x English Arabic Hebrew Polish Bulgarian Hindi Portuguese Catalan Hmong Daw Romanian Chinese Simplified Hungarian Russian Chinese Traditional Indonesian Slovak Czech Italian Slovenian Danish Japanese Spanish Dutch Klingon Swedish English Korean Thai Estonian Latvian Turkish Finnish Lithuanian Ukrainian French Malay Urdu German Maltese Vietnamese Greek Norwegian Welsh Haitian Creole Persian TRANSLATE with COPY THE URL BELOW Back EMBED THE SNIPPET BELOW IN YOUR SITE Enable collaborative features and customize widget: Bing Webmaster Portal Back
Provided by Todd Wilbur
Total Time 25 minutes0S
Prep Time 12 minutes30S
Cook Time 12 minutes30S
Nutrition Facts : Calories 540 calories
FLATBREAD RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Flatbreads are cooked all over the world from Mexican tortillas to Indian chapatis. They are great served soft, filled with slaw or falafels, or baked until crisp and served with dips, soups or stews.
Provided by Jo Ingleby
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield Makes 4–6 flatbreads
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Kid’s job: Place the flour and salt in a large bowl and trickle on the water bit by bit.
- Kid’s job: Mix the water and flour mixture together. Kids can mix using one finger so that they don’t get a whole hand covered in dough. Doughy hands can be cleaned by rubbing a little more flour onto the hands over another bowl or the bin – resist the urge to wash doughy hands as you will block the drain!
- Kid’s job: Add the oil and knead the dough – you are aiming for a soft dough. If it is too sticky, add a little more flour or if it is too dry, add a splash of water.
- Kid’s job: Knead the dough for 5 minutes – kids can do this in the bowl or on a clean surface using one or two hands.
- You can cook the breads straight away or leave the dough to stand for about 30 minutes. This is a good time to make a quick filling such as a grated salad or dip. Divide the dough into four balls (or six if you have a smaller frying pan).
- Kid’s job: On a clean surface, roll each ball of dough one at a time using a rolling pin. If you pick up and move round the flatbread often you know it hasn’t stuck. (You may need to sprinkle a little flour on the surface but only use a little as too much will dry out the dough.) Don’t worry if they aren’t perfect circles!
- Adult’s job: Heat a large frying pan. Take a sheet of kitchen paper and rub a little oil onto the surface of the pan. Cook each flatbread for about 2 minutes on one side – it should puff up a little. Flip the flatbread over using tongs and then cook for a couple of minutes on the other side. The flatbread should have turned lighter in colour and may have a few spots of brown. Keep the cooked flatbreads warm, wrapped in foil or a clean teatowel, until the others are cooked.
- If you want crisp flatbreads rub them with a little olive oil, chop into strips or triangles with scissors and then ask an adult to fry them for 5–10 minutes, or until crisp.
More about "mexican flatbread recipe recipes"
FLOUR TORTILLAS MADE WITH OLIVE OIL | MEXICAN PLEASE
Total Time 80 minutes
Calories 306 kcal per serving
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the fridge where they'll keep for at least a few days.
COPYCAT AUNTIE ANNE'S SOFT PRETZEL RECIPE | TOP SECRET RE…
Total Time 25 minutes0S
Calories 543 calories per serving
STUDENT RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
5 EASY FLATBREAD PIZZA RECIPES - KITCHEN SWAGGER
INDIAN CHAPATI BREAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
FLATBREAD RECIPE WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS (+ VIDEO ...
CHICKEN TINGA RECIPE | MEXICAN RECIPES, QUICK AND EASY
QUICK + EASY BISCUIT RECIPES AND MEAL IDEAS - PILLSBURY.COM
NAAN | ALLRECIPES
MISSION FOODS - MEXICAN FOOD PRODUCTS AND RECIPES
SMOKED SALMON APPETIZER BITES | RECIPETIN EATS
GOURMET APPETIZER RECIPES | HARRY & DAVID
GREEK YOGURT TURKISH FLATBREAD (BAZLAMA) - THE CAFé SUCRE ...
FLATBREAD - WIKIPEDIA