CINNABON CINNAMON ROLLS COPYCAT RECIPE | TOP SECRET RECIPES
In early 1985, restaurateur Rich Komen felt there was a specialty niche in convenience-food service just waiting to be filled. His idea was to create an efficient outlet that could serve freshly made cinnamon rolls in shopping malls throughout the country. It took nine months for Komen and his staff to develop a cinnamon roll recipe he knew customers would consider the "freshest, gooiest, and most mouthwatering cinnamon roll ever tasted." The concept was tested for the first time in Seattle's Sea-Tac mall later that year, with workers mixing, proofing, rolling, and baking the rolls in full view of customers. Now, more than 626 outlets later, Cinnabon has become the fastest-growing cinnamon roll bakery in the world. Source: More Top Secret Recipes by Todd Wilbur.
Provided by Todd Wilbur
Total Time 2 hours 0 minutes0S
Prep Time 1 hours 0 minutes0S
Cook Time 1 hours 0 minutes0S
Nutrition Facts : Calories 518 calories
BACON WRAPPED TURKEY BREAST – SAVORYREVIEWS
The ultimate Thanksgiving dish! Simple and delicious! The bacon wrap allows for a juicy and tender turkey breast!
Provided by Rex
Categories Roasted Turkey
Total Time 140 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 120 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees.
- Start with the bacon weave.
- To make the weave, lay out eight strips of bacon vertically on a piece of foil or plastic wrap.
- Then, fold over every other vertical piece of bacon in the middle. Next, place a strip horizontally across the vertical bacon.
- Then, unfold the folded strips and fold back the alternate row of bacon that you previously left flat. Place the next piece of bacon across the vertical strips directly adjacent to the first horizontal piece. Repeat this process two more times.
- Once you finish the first half, repeat with the other half.
- Season the top of the bacon with a little salt and pepper.
- Now it is time to prepare the turkey breast. You can do this with a bone-in turkey breast, but it will take a lot more bacon. I prefer the ease of a boneless turkey breast. If your turkey breast was packaged with a net around it, make sure to cut the net off and dispose of it. There really won't be a need for the net as the sweet bacon weave will take its place. Once you have the turkey breast unwrapped and de-netted, season with a little salt and pepper. Then, wrap in the bacon. The foil/plastic wrap that you assembled your weave on will help you encase the turkey with the bacon.
- Once you have the turkey wrapped, place it on a rack on foil lined sheet pan.
- Insert a probe thermometer and then place into the oven. Cook until the internal temperature of the turkey breast is 165 degrees Fahrenheit. This took about 1 hour and 45 minutes for my 2.5 lb turkey breast. This time will vary based on the size of your breast. As always, make sure to cook based on temperature and not on time.
- Once the breast has come to temperature, remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Serve and enjoy!
CINNABON® COMPANY: HISTORY & INGREDIENTS
CINNABON® BAKERY MENU: DRINK & CINNAMON ROLL MENU
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2021 CAKE RECIPES: HERE ARE 5 CAKE IDEAS ...
SUBARU EJ20G ENGINE - AUSTRALIANCAR.REVIEWS
2021/11 : あいチャンネルPOWERED BY ライブドアブログ