BEV'S FAMOUS MEATLOAF RECIPE | MYRECIPES
This homestyle meatloaf recipe features both ground beef and ground pork sausage, green bell pepper and onion, and a sweet tomato topping. Serve with mashed potatoes and green peas to round out the meal.
Provided by Bev Lambert, Lindale, Texas
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
Yield Makes 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 8 ingredients and 1/4 cup brown sugar in a medium bowl just until blended. Place mixture in a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish, and shape mixture into a 10- x 5-inch loaf.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Remove from oven, and drain. Stir together ketchup and remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar; pour over meatloaf. Bake 15 more minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160°. Remove from oven; let stand 20 minutes. Remove from baking dish before slicing.
BEST EVER MEATLOAF WITH BROWN GRAVY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is very tasty and old-fashioned. Serve with mashed potatoes and gravy. Divide into two recipes.
Provided by MARBALET
Categories Beef Meatloaf
Total Time 1 hours 30 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, chili sauce, egg, salt, and freshly ground black pepper; mix well. Shape into an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
- Place loaf pan on a rack in an oven-roasting pan. Bake for 1 hour, or until done. Cook until internal temperature measures 160 degrees F (70 degrees C); the meat should be well done, with no trace of pink. Remove from oven, and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- While the meatloaf is resting, prepare the gravy. In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir until tender. Add beef broth; simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Combine water and cornstarch in a small cup; stir into broth. Cook and stir for 1 minute, or until thickened.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 12.8 g, CholesterolContent 132.6 mg, FatContent 33.7 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 22.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 13.9 g, SodiumContent 430.7 mg, SugarContent 1.2 g
More about "jalapeno meatloaf recipes"
EASY TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPE - SKINNYTASTE
Total Time 60 minutes
Calories 259 kcal per serving
- Bake uncovered for 55-60 minutes, remove from oven and let it sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
MEATLOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY SALSA MEATLOAF RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
JALAPENO CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
BEEF MEATLOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TURKEY MEATLOAF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST MEATLOAF TOPPING SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY