POT ROAST – INSTANT POT RECIPES
When you hear pot roast, words like hearty, traditional and comfort come to mind. This recipe lets you create that comforting plate of pot roast with smokey and robust flavors in just a fraction of the time. Smoked paprika, garlic and rosemary are the aromatics that shine in this dish. The red potatoes and carrots sop up the rendered juices.
Provided by Instant Brands Culinary Team
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 60 minutes
Yield 5 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Select SAUTÉ, set to HIGH. Select START.
- While the inner pot warms up, season both sides of the meat with salt, pepper and smoked paprika.
- Add the oil to the inner pot. Once hot, lay meat into the inner pot and sear the beef until browned, about 3 to 5 minutes each side.
- Remove beef from the pot, set aside on a plate. Add minced garlic to inner pot and cook until fragrant. Deglaze the inner pot with red wine and beef broth. Select CANCEL.
- Add beef back to the pot. Place onion, carrots, and potatoes on top and around the meat. Place rosemary on top.
- Secure lid for pressure cooking.
- Select PRESSURE COOK, set to HIGH for 40 minutes (00:40). Select START.
- Once the cooking program has ended, allow 10 minutes for Natural Release. Quick Release remaining pressure. Select CANCEL. Serve and enjoy.
INSTANT POT RECIPES – THE OFFICIAL CURATED INSTANT POT RECIPES
Our IP Version of OLIVE GARDEN’S Pasta e Fagioli with Ground Beef and Fresh Basil Talk about a classic! And Olive Garden’s version is even better than the norm because it’s packed with so much goodness in every spoonful. Although this dish appears in the soup section on the chain’s menu, our copycat (and the original) is really more of a well- stocked stew, even a beef- and- bean casserole with lots of vegetables. Make sure you only use lean ground beef to avoid a grease slick in the pot. The original (as with our copycat) has red kidney beans. If you’re not a fan, omit them and use an additional 15-ounce can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed. Although not in keeping with the original, we found we wanted to spice up the dish. If you feel the same, add up to 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes with the dried spices. Or simply garnish the servings with those fiery flakes.
Provided by Bruce Weinstein & Mark Scarbrough
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Press SAUTÉ and set to MEDIUM, NORMAL, OR CUSTOM 300°F for 10 minutes. Press START if needed.
- As the pot heats, warm the oil in the insert set in a 5-, 6-, 8-, or 10-quart Instant Pot. Crumble in the ground beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the onion, celery, and carrot. Cook, stirring often, until the onion softens, about 3 minutes. Pour in the broth and scrape up any browned bits on the bottom of the insert.
- Stir in the tomatoes (with their juice), the kidney beans, cannellini beans, pasta, garlic, Italian seasoning blend, salt, and pepper until well combined. Turn off the SAUTÉ function and lock the lid onto the cooker.
- For the MAX Model: Set pot for PRESSURE COOK on MAX pressure. Set the time for 8 minutes with the KEEP WARM setting off. Press START if needed.
- For other Instant Pot models: Set pot for PRESSURE COOK or MANUAL on HIGH pressure. Set the time for 10minutes with the KEEP WARM setting off. Press START if needed.
- When the pot has finished cooking, use the quick- release method to bring the pressure back to normal. Unlatch the lid and open the cooker. Stir well, then serve hot with fresh basil and finely grated or shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano as a garnish over the servings.
INSTANT POT POT ROAST: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE - INSTANT POT ...
INSTANT POT POT ROAST (SUNDAY POT ROAST) - FAVORITE FAMILY ...
INSTANT POT DUO CRISP RECIPES - INSTANT POT COOKING
THE BEST POT ROAST COOKING TIME IN PRESSURE COOKER ...
AMAZON.COM: INSTANT POT AIR FRYER LID 6 IN 1, NO PRESSURE ...
INSTANT POT 3-INGREDIENT RUMP ROAST - 365 DAYS OF SLOW ...
INSTANT POT ROAST BEEF - PRESSURE COOK RECIPES
INSTANT POT POT ROAST WITH POTATOES & CARROTS - CREME DE ...
INSTANT POT® RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
THE 83 BEST INSTANT POT RECIPES - EASY INSTANT POT RECIPES
INSTANT POT MISSISSIPPI POT ROAST RECIPE - SOUTHERN LIVING
AIR FRYER INSTANT POT VORTEX PORK CHOPS - INSTANT POT COOK…