HOW TO MAKE INSTANT POTATOES TASTE LIKE THE REAL THING
Why put all that time and effort into making homemade mashed potatoes, when you can make instant mashed potatoes that taste just as good? A must-try recipe!
Provided by Jill Nystul
Categories Side Dish
Total Time 10 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Put the broth, butter, and salt into a small pot, and bring to a boil. As soon as the mixture starts to boil, remove from heat.
- Add the sour cream and potato flakes, and mix with a fork. Make sure that all the flakes get moistened, then let them sit until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Makes 2 servings, but you can easily double or triple the recipe.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 17 g, ProteinContent 2 g, FatContent 17 g, SaturatedFatContent 10 g, CholesterolContent 45 mg, SodiumContent 865 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CREAMY CHICKEN AND NOODLES – INSTANT POT RECIPES
Provided by Chop Secrets
Prep Time 0 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 6 - 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Add warmed broth, chicken, butter and soup to the Instant Pot, in that order. Do not stir.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the pot to a cutting board and shred.
- Meanwhile, rinse the inside of the lid with cold water. Add the noodles to the pot and stir to mix, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 5 minutes, then perform a controlled release of the remaining pressure, watching out for any starchy spray.
- Return the chicken to the pot and stir to combine. Serve hot topped with chopped italian parsley and fresh cracked pepper (optional).
SIMPLE INSTANT POT® MASHED POTATOES - ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE INSTANT MASHED POTATOES TASTE HOMEMADE
10 BEST POTATO SOUP WITH INSTANT MASHED POTATOES RECI…
GARLIC MASHED POTATOES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
THE BEST MASHED POTATOES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HOW TO FREEZE AND REHEAT MASHED POTATOES | ALLRECIPES
BAKED MASHED POTATOES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
17 CLEVER USES FOR LEFTOVER MASHED POTATOES - ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN BROTH - QUALITY SOUPS, SAUCES, FOOD & RECIPES
HOW TO COOK FROZEN CHICKEN IN AN INSTANT POT | TASTE OF HOME