GLUTEN-FREE SNOWBALLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
I took a classic holiday cookie and made it gluten-free. It’s now my husband’s favorite Christmas cookie. They’re so buttery, nutty and sweet—and everyone loves how they crumble in your mouth. —Joan Sarge, Asheville, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield about 6 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Combine the potato starch, cornstarch, xanthan gum and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in walnuts. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle., Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 9-11 minutes or until set. Cool on pans for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks., Roll warm cookies in confectioners' sugar. Cool completely on wire racks. Reroll in confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 54 calories, FatContent 3g fat (2g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 7mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 29mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 6g carbohydrate (2g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 0 protein.
CHERRY SNOWBALLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
A juicy maraschino cherry is the secret center tucked inside these special cookies. My mom was inspired to create this by a recipe she clipped out of a newspaper more than 30 years ago. —Evy Adams, West Seneca, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield about 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in water and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, oats and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. , Shape 1 tablespoonful of dough around each cherry, forming a ball. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake until bottoms are browned, 18-20 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool. , Stir together confectioners' sugar and enough milk to reach a smooth dipping consistency. Dip cookies, then roll in coconut. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174 calories, FatContent 9g fat (7g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 14mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 102mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 23g carbohydrate (16g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 1g protein.
More about "how to make snowballs recipes"
OREO BALLS RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIPES, FOOD ...
Total Time 2 hours
Calories 262.9 per serving
- I just use a sandwich bag with a tiny hole cut in one corner to drizzle the almond bark.
PEANUT BUTTER SNOWBALLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 132 calories per serving
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter and butter. Chill in freezer for 30 minutes or until the mixture is easy to handle. Shape into 1-in. balls and place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm. , Meanwhile, melt the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Dip each ball and place on waxed paper to harden. If desired, sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
CANDY CANE SNOWBALLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 123 calories per serving
- Cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Gradually beat in flour. Stir in pecans. Refrigerate, covered, until firm enough to shape, 3-4 hours., Preheat oven to 350°. Shape dough into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets., Bake until lightly browned, about 15 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely. , Dip tops of cookies into candy coating, allowing excess to drip off; dip into crushed candies. Let stand until set.
HOW TO MAKE SNOWBALL COOKIES | ALMOND SNOWBALL COOKIES ...
Total Time 2 hours 10 minutes
- Cut the chilled dough into 1/2-inch pieces and roll by hand into balls. Space the cookies evenly on the prepared baking sheets and bake until slightly golden, rotating the sheets once, 15 to 20 minutes. Put the confectioners' sugar in a pie plate. Briefly cool the cookies on a rack, then gently toss in the confectioners' sugar until evenly coated. Return to rack, cool to room temperature, and then toss again in the confectioners' sugar.
PECAN SNOWBALL COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
HOME - CRAZY FOR CRUST
NO-BAKE SNOWBALLS RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
CLASSIC NEWFOUNDLAND CHRISTMAS COOKIE RECIPES. SOME ALL ...
PECAN SNOWBALLS - SWANKY RECIPES
GIADZY ON INSTAGRAM: “WE LOVE THESE MELT-IN-YOUR MOUTH ...