SALSA RECIPE FOR NACHOS - EASY SALSA RECIPE
Roasted Tomato Salsa Recipe for Nachos has a deliciously refreshing and smoky flavor that is easy to make and goes really well with Leftover Roti Nachos.
Provided by Puja
Categories Side Dish
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Wash the tomato and pat dry.
- Switch on the flame and place the tomato on the stovetop on the open flame directly.
- You can also cook the tomato on hot charcoal directly or on a portable BBQ.
- Keep turning the sides of tomato until it gets roasted and cooked.
- When the tomato gets cooked remove the tomato with the help of two spoons and place it on a plate or in a bowl.
- Let it cool down.
- When it gets cold enough to handle with hands, peel off the burnt tomato skin and mash it with your hand.
- Now hold the dry red chili on the stove using the tongs and roast it.
- Crush the chili with your fingers and add it to the mashed tomato and mix well.
- Now add onion, garlic, lemon juice, black salt, and salt. Mix everything well.
- Now take out half of this mixture and add it to the blender and blend it.
- And mix it with the rest of the mixture. Give it a nice mix. (This will give you a nice mix of crunchy tomato chunks and a smooth tomato paste. I feel good that way, but it is entirely up to you if you want to do it or not).
- So the easy salsa recipe for nachos is ready to serve. (If you want, you can refrigerate salsa for few hours before serving for better taste)
Nutrition Facts : Calories 14 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 4 g, ProteinContent 1 g, FatContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 1 g, SodiumContent 3 mg, FiberContent 1 g, SugarContent 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CLASSIC PUB STYLE NACHOS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
I got this recipe from summer camp, and when I made them at home, my whole family was impressed. Layers of tortilla chips and salsa with the works on the side - tastes just like the nachos they serve at restaurants. Perfect for a party!
Provided by sweets
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together the onion, tomatoes, parsley, olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Spread tortilla chips in a single layer onto a baking sheet, and spoon about 1 teaspoon of the tomato salsa onto each chip. Spread 1 cup of Cheddar cheese over the nachos, top the chips with another teaspoon or so of salsa, and top with the remaining 1 cup of cheese.
- Bake the nachos in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbling, about 5 minutes. Serve hot with sour cream, guacamole, and any remaining salsa on the side for dipping the chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 504.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 32.8 g, CholesterolContent 48 mg, FatContent 36.6 g, FiberContent 4.2 g, ProteinContent 14.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 13.1 g, SodiumContent 413.6 mg, SugarContent 3.6 g
More about "how to make salsa nachos recipes"
NACHOS RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Total Time 5 minutes
Category Side dish, Snack
Calories 483 calories per serving
- Grate over a good chunk of cheese (fontina is perfect, but cheddar will do). Add a pinch of crushed chilli flakes, then put under a hot grill for about 3 minutes to melt the cheese. Serve with soured cream or guacamole (optional).
CHICKEN NACHOS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 40 minutes
Category Appetizers and Snacks, Cheese, Nachos Recipes
Calories 510.9 calories per serving
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the cheese is melted and everything is heated through. Serve with your favorite nacho toppings.
NACHO SALSA DIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 03 hours 15 minutes
Cuisine North America, Mexican
Calories 143 calories per serving
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain well. , Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker; stir in the cheese, salsa and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Stir; serve warm with tortilla chips or cubed bread.
BEST LOADED NACHOS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE LOADED NACHOS
Total Time 25 minutes
Category appetizers, meat
Cuisine Tex Mex
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add the olive oil and half the onion. Cook it until starting to soften, then add the ground beef. Cook the meat until it's totally browned, then drain the fat. Add the chili powder, paprika, cumin, crushed red pepper, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Add the beans and hot water and stir. Reduce the heat to low and simmer while you prepare the other ingredients.To make the pico de gallo, combine the other half of the onion with the tomato, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir it together and set it aside.To build the nachos, place a layer of tortilla chips on a platter or plate. Top with a layer of the beef/bean mixture, then all but 1/4 cup of the cheddar cheese. Add another layer of chips, another layer of the beef/bean mixture, and the Monterey Jack cheese. Add a final small layer of chips, then a small layer of beef and beans, then a final sprinkling of cheddar. Microwave in 45 second increments until the cheese is melted and bubbly. (You may also place the platter into a 325 degree oven if it's heatproof. Just leave it in until the cheese is melted.)Immediately sprinkle on the diced avocado and plenty of pico de gallo.Optional: Add dollops of sour cream here and there!Serve immediately!
NACHOS AND SALSA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE NACHOS AND SALSA ...
NACHOS WITH SALSA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE NACHOS WITH SALSA ...
NACHOS GRANDE - PACE FOODS
THE BEST EASY NACHOS RECIPE - LOVE FROM THE OVEN
TOMATO SALSA RECIPE FOR NACHOS | HOT AND SPICY TOMATO ...
NACHOS GRANDE - PACE FOODS
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST NACHOS EVER | DELISH INSANELY EASY ...
TOMATO SALSA DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE TOMATO SALSA
QUICK AND EASY NACHOS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
EASY PINOY-STYLE NACHOS RECIPE | PANLASANG PINOY RECIPES™
THE ULTIMATE STEAK NACHOS RECIPE - BEST BEEF RECIPES
BEST MEXICAN SALSA DIP - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
HOMEMADE SALSA | 5 MINUTE TOMATO SALSA » DASSANA'S VEG RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE SALSA | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOW TO MAKE NACHOS WITH DORITOS - JUST SHORT OF CRAZY
SHEET PAN CHICKEN NACHOS RECIPE - MAKE YOUR MEALS