BEEF BURGERS - LEARN TO MAKE RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Learn how to make succulent beef burgers with just four ingredients. An easy recipe for perfect homemade patties
Provided by Good Food team
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 17 minutes
Cook Time 13 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Tip 500g beef mince into a bowl with 1 small diced onion and 1 egg, then mix.
- Divide the mixture into four. Lightly wet your hands. Carefully roll the mixture into balls, each about the size of a tennis ball.
- Set in the palm of your hand and gently squeeze down to flatten into patties about 3cm thick. Make sure all the burgers are the same thickness so that they will cook evenly.
- Put on a plate, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge to firm up for at least 30 mins.
- Heat the barbecue to medium hot (there will be white ash over the red hot coals – about 40 mins after lighting). Lightly brush one side of each burger with vegetable oil.
- Place the burgers, oil-side down, on the barbecue. Cook for 5 mins until the meat is lightly charred. Don’t move them around or they may stick.
- Oil the other side, then turn over using tongs. Don’t press down on the meat, as that will squeeze out the juices.
- Cook for 5 mins more for medium. If you like your burgers pink in the middle, cook 1 min less each side. For well done, cook 1 min more.
- Take the burgers off the barbecue. Leave to rest on a plate so that all the juices can settle inside.
- Slice four burger buns in half. Place, cut-side down, on the barbecue rack and toast for 1 min until they are lightly charred. Place a burger inside each bun, then top with your choice of accompaniment.
RAVIOLI LASAGNA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
When you taste this casserole, you'll think it came from a complicated, from-scratch recipe. Really, though, it starts with frozen ravioli and has only three other ingredients. —Patricia Smith, Asheboro, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 01 hours 05 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish, layer a third of the spaghetti sauce, half of the ravioli and beef, and 1/2 cup cheese; repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and cheese., Cover and bake at 400° until heated through, 40-45 minutes. If desired, top with basil to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 438 calories, FatContent 18g fat (7g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 77mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 1178mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 42g carbohydrate (7g sugars, FiberContent 5g fiber), ProteinContent 26g protein.
More about "how to make recipe videos recipes"
HOMEMADE ALMOND PASTE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 84 calories per serving
- Place almonds in a food processor; cover and process until smooth. Add the confectioners' sugar, egg white, extract and salt; cover and process until smooth., Divide almond paste into 1/2-cup portions; place in airtight containers. Refrigerate for up to 1 month or freeze for up to 3 months.
MAKE-AHEAD LASAGNA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 01 hours 30 minutes
Cuisine Europe, Italian
Calories 462 calories per serving
- In a large skillet, cook and crumble beef and sausage over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in marinara and pizza sauces. In a bowl, mix eggs, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper., Spread 1 cup meat sauce into a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Layer with 4 noodles, half of the ricotta cheese mixture, 1 cup meat sauce and 1 cup mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese. Refrigerate, covered, 8 hours or overnight., Preheat oven to 375°. Remove lasagna from refrigerator while oven heats. Bake, covered, 45 minutes. Bake, uncovered, until cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
LEMON BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 55 minutes
Calories 263 calories per serving
- In a bowl, combine the flour, butter and confectioners' sugar. Pat into an ungreased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes. , For filling, in a small bowl, beat eggs. Add the sugar, flour, baking powder, lemon juice and zest; beat until frothy. Pour over the crust. Bake 25 minutes longer or until light golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Cut into bars.
HOW TO MAKE SAUERKRAUT RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 33 calories per serving
- The cabbage will become increasingly sour the longer it’s fermented, so taste it now and again. When you like the flavour, transfer it to smaller sterilised jars. Will keep in the fridge for up to six months.
BASIC HOMEMADE BREAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 102 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and 1/2 teaspoon sugar in warm water; let stand until bubbles form on surface. Whisk together remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, salt and 3 cups flour. Stir oil into yeast mixture; pour into flour mixture and beat until smooth. Stir in enough remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, to form a soft dough. , Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 8-10 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, 1-1/2 to 2 hours., Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide dough in half. Shape each into a loaf. Place in 2 greased 9x5-in. loaf pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, 1 to 1-1/2 hours., Bake at 375° until golden brown and bread sounds hollow when tapped or has reached an internal temperature of 200°, 30-35 minutes. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool.
MACKINAC FUDGE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 79 calories per serving
- Line a 13x9-in. pan with foil; grease the foil with 2 teaspoons butter. , In a large heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, milk and remaining 1 cup butter. Bring to a rapid boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook, without stirring, for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat., Stir in marshmallows until melted. Add all chocolate; stir until melted. Stir in vanilla. Immediately spread into prepared pan; cool for 1 hour., Score into 1-in. squares. Refrigerate, covered, until firm, about 3 hours. Using foil, lift out fudge. Remove foil; cut fudge. Store between layers of waxed paper in airtight containers. Decorate as desired.
MATAR KI CHAAT RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE MATAR KI CHAAT VIDEOS