DATE CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch square pan. In a saucepan, combine water and raisins. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chopped dates and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together 1/2 cup butter and 3/4 cup white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Beat in the flour, salt and date mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Remove cake from oven, and set oven to Broil.
- Make Topping: In a saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Stir in brown sugar, cream and chopped nuts. Spread mixture over warm cake and place under broiler until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Watch carefully - it burns easily under the broiler. Cool before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 53 g, CholesterolContent 64.9 mg, FatContent 16.7 g, FiberContent 1.9 g, ProteinContent 4.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 8.5 g, SodiumContent 252.5 mg, SugarContent 27.5 g
MOIST DATE CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 C). Grease and flour two 8 inch round cake pans. Set aside. Put dates in a bowl with soda and pour boiling water on top. Set a side.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together 1 cup sugar, 2 1/2 cups flour and 1 cup chopped walnuts. Add egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla, pinch of salt and tablespoon butter. Mix to combine. Finally, stir in chopped dates with liquid. Mix well. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Cake will pull away from sides of pans and be golden brown.
- In a medium saucepan, combine buttermilk, 1 cup sugar, pinch of salt and 4 tablespoons flour. Cook on medium heat until thickened. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla and remaining cup of walnuts.
- Spread mixture between layers and on top of cake. Let filling run down the sides of cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 74.3 g, CholesterolContent 20.6 mg, FatContent 15.9 g, FiberContent 3.3 g, ProteinContent 8.1 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.3 g, SodiumContent 181.8 mg, SugarContent 46.6 g
More about "how to make date cake at home recipes"
EASY DATE CAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
Calories 5257.5 per serving
- Pour into prepared cake pan and bake at 350 degF for approximately 35 minutes. Test cake with toothpick to see if done.Cool in pan.
DATE PUDDING CAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 01 hours 10 minutes
Calories per serving
- In a bowl, cream 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1 tablespoon butter. Sift together flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; add dates and nuts. Add flour mixture alternately with milk to creamed mixture; set aside. , In a saucepan, combine water with remaining brown sugar and butter. Bring to a boil; boil 5 minutes. Pour into a 9-in. round baking pan. Spoon batter on top of sauce. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Serve warm or cold with whipped cream or ice cream.
EGGLESS DATE CAKE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Category Desserts, Cakes, Coffee Cake Recipes
Calories 319.9 calories per serving
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean, about 40 minutes.
BEST DATE BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 60 minutes
Calories per serving
- In a saucepan, combine dates, sugar and water. Cook, stirring frequently, until very thick. Stir in walnuts, if desired; cool. , Sift the flour, salt and baking soda together in a large bowl; add oats and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle water over mixture; stir lightly. Pat half into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Spread with date mixture; cover with remaining oat mixture and pat lightly. , Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
HOLIDAY FRUITCAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 02 hours 20 minutes
Calories 686 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 300°. Combine fruit and nuts. In another bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Pour over fruit and nuts; stir to coat. , Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. tube pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 2 hours. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Wrap tightly and store in a cool place. Bring to room temperature before serving; slice with a serrated knife.
MARBLE CAKE I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 55 minutes
Category Desserts, Chocolate Dessert Recipes
Calories 280.5 calories per serving
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until an inserted wooden pick comes out clean.
DATE CAKE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
MOIST DATE CAKE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE DATE CAKE AT HOME
DATES CAKE RECIPE, HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE DATES CAKE - FAS KITCHEN
A SIMPLE DATE CAKE RECIPE WITH STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES ...
DATE CAKE - MY BAKING ADDICTION
VINTAGE DATE NUT CAKE RECIPE - AMEE'S SAVORY DISH
DATE CAKE RECIPE | DATE WALNUT CAKE | EGGLESS DATE AND ...
RECIPES WITH DATES | TASTE OF HOME
HOW TO MAKE CAKE, CAKE RECIPES, BIRTHDAY CAKE AT HOME ...
HOW TO MAKE DATE SYRUP | KITCHN
DATE PASTE - HOW TO MAKE + USE THIS NATURAL SWEETENER ...
CARROT CAKE RECIPE: ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ???? ???? ...
FRUIT CAKE - HOW TO MAKE FRUITCAKE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
DATE SYRUP RECIPE, HOW TO MAKE DATE SYRUP - SWASTHI'S RECIPES