VEGETABLE FRITTATA RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
When you're looking for something healthy in a hurry, you can't beat this vegetable frittata cooked in a cast-iron skillet. —Janet Eckhoff, Woodland, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat broiler. In a 10-in. cast-iron or ovenproof skillet, saute onion, peppers and garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil until the vegetables are tender. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon; set aside. , In the same skillet over medium heat, lightly brown potatoes in remaining oil. Add vegetable mixture and zucchini; cook for 4 minutes. , In a bowl, beat eggs, salt and pepper; pour over vegetables. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are nearly set. Broil 6 in. from the heat for 2 minutes or until eggs are set on top. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 177 calories, FatContent 12g fat (2g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 213mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 264mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, FiberContent 2g fiber), ProteinContent 8g protein.
FRITTATA RECIPE | ALTON BROWN | FOOD NETWORK
For a tasty breakfast or brunch, fry up Alton Brown's easy Frittata recipe, loaded with asparagus and country ham, from Good Eats on Food Network.
Provided by Alton Brown
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to broil setting.
- In medium size bowl, using a fork, blend together eggs, Parmesan, pepper, and salt. Heat 12-inch non-stick, oven safe saute pan over medium high heat. Add butter to pan and melt. Add asparagus and ham to pan and saute for 2 to 3 minutes. Pour egg mixture into pan and stir with rubber spatula. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the egg mixture has set on the bottom and begins to set up on top. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Place pan into oven and broil for 3 to 4 minutes, until lightly browned and fluffy. Remove from pan and cut into 6 servings. Serve immediately.
More about "how to make a frittata recipe recipes"
FRITTATA WITH ASPARAGUS, TOMATO, AND FONTINA RECIPE ...
Total Time 27 minutes
Calories 197 calorie per serving
- Preheat the broiler. Whisk the eggs, cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a medium bowl to blend. Set aside. Heat the oil and butter in a 9 1/2-inch-diameter nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the asparagus and saute until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Raise the heat to medium-high. Add the tomato and a pinch of salt and saute 2 minutes longer. Pour the egg mixture over the asparagus mixture and cook for a few minutes until the eggs start to set. Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the frittata is almost set but the top is still runny, about 2 minutes. Place the skillet under the broiler. Broil until the top is set and golden brown on top, about 5 minutes. Let the frittata stand 2 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittata from skillet and slide the frittata onto a plate.
PASTA FRITTATA RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 40 minutes
Calories 286 per serving
- In large bowl, combine pasta with remaining ingredients, along with salt and pepper (less salt if you are using meat). Pour into skillet, and turn heat to medium-low. Use a spoon if necessary to even out top of frittata. Cook undisturbed until mixture firms up on bottom, then transfer to oven. Bake just until top is set, about 10 minutes. Remove, and serve hot or at room temperature.
VEGETABLE FRITTATA RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD ...
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 419 per serving
- Reduce the heat to medium. Spread the egg mixture evenly in the pan. Cook, undisturbed, until a thin crust forms on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Run a rubber spatula around the edge to release the egg from the pan. Continue cooking until the bottom is golden, 2 to 3 more minutes. Sprinkle with the parmesan and paprika; transfer to the oven and bake until just set, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven, cover and let sit, 5 to 7 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve with the bread.
BEST EASY FRITTATA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE FRITTATA
Total Time 40 minutes
Category vegetarian, brunch, Sunday lunch, breakfast, brunch, lunch
Cuisine American, Italian
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, heavy cream, and mozzarella. Season with salt, pepper, and a pinch red pepper flakes. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add shallot and garlic and cook until soft, 5 minutes then add mushrooms and cook until soft, another 5 minutes more. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet then dollop with ricotta and transfer skillet to oven. Bake until eggs are just set, 12 minutes.
NAN'S POTATO AND EGG FRITTATA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
ZUCCHINI FRITTATA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
MAKE AHEAD BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
KETO FRITTATA RECIPE - #1 LOW CARB BREAKFAST IN A PAN ...
SPINACH AND POTATO FRITTATA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
AIR FRYER FRITTATA RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
THE ONLY FRITTATA RECIPE YOU'LL EVER NEED | EPICURIOUS
BROCCOLI FRITTATA RECIPE - MARC MURPHY | FOOD & WINE
MEDITERRANEAN VEGETABLE FRITTATA - HOW TO MAKE A VEGETABLE ...