GENERAL TSAO'S CHICKEN II RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A genuinely mouthwatering dish with an Asian kick that will knock your chopsticks off! Don't be fooled by other General Tsao impostors: this is simply the best Chinese chicken you will ever have. With a flair of peanut oil, a streak of sesame, a dash of orange, and a sweet spot for hot, this is sure to be a favorite. Just don't forget to deep-fry twice! Serve with steamed broccoli and white rice.
Provided by ChefDaddy
Categories World Cuisine Asian Chinese
Total Time 50 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Heat 4 cups vegetable oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat the egg in a mixing bowl. Add the chicken cubes; sprinkle with salt, 1 teaspoon sugar, and white pepper; mix well. Mix in 1 cup of cornstarch a little bit at a time until the chicken cubes are well coated.
- In batches, carefully drop the chicken cubes into the hot oil one by one, cooking until they turns golden brown and begin to float, about 3 minutes. Remove the chicken and allow to cool as you fry the next batch. Once all of the chicken has been fried, refry the chicken, starting with the batch that was cooked first. Cook until the chicken turns deep golden brown, about 2 minutes more. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Heat 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat. Stir in the green onion, garlic, whole chiles, and orange zest. Cook and stir a minute or two until the garlic has turned golden and the chiles brighten. Add 1/2 cup sugar, the ginger, chicken broth, vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, and peanut oil; bring to a boil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons of cornstarch into the water, and stir into the boiling sauce. Return to a boil and cook until the sauce thickens and is no longer cloudy from the cornstarch, about 1 minute. Stir the chicken into the boiling sauce. Reduce heat to low and cook for a few minutes until the chicken absorbs some of the sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 633.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 54.9 g, CholesterolContent 101.1 mg, FatContent 36.5 g, FiberContent 0.8 g, ProteinContent 24.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 6.1 g, SodiumContent 1191.6 mg, SugarContent 17.7 g
FUDGE | ALLRECIPES
I double the recipe and put in a glass baking dish (9x13 inches). Nice for holidays . . . Keep it for a secret and family and friends will think you worked forever on it . . . (smiles). You can also use peanut butter chips and make peanut butter fudge.
Provided by Dana
Categories Desserts Candy Recipes Fudge Recipes Chocolate
Yield 8 x8-inch pan
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter or margarine in large microwaveable bowl. Zap in microwave on medium until chips are melted, about 3-5 minute, stirring once or twice during cooking. Stir in nuts, if desired.
- Pour into well-greased 8x8-inch glass baking dish. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 46.2 g, CholesterolContent 16 mg, FatContent 22.5 g, FiberContent 0.5 g, ProteinContent 6.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 11.6 g, SodiumContent 51.7 mg, SugarContent 13.5 g
O-7 BRIGADIER GENERAL SALARY - ARMY PAY 2022
O-8 MAJOR GENERAL SALARY - ARMY PAY 2022
U.S. ARMY MAJOR GENERAL - PAY GRADE AND RANK DETAILS
ARMY GENERAL SALARY | THERICHEST
DOD RETIREES: FROM 4-STAR GENERAL TO 7-FIGURE INCOME | THE ...
HOW MUCH DOES A 5-STAR GENERAL MAKE? - QUORA
SALARY OF A THREE-STAR GENERAL | WORK - CHRON.COM
THIS IS HOW MUCH MONEY CELEBRITY CHEFS MAKE — PREPARE TO ...
GENERAL CANDLE MAKING | CANDLE MAKING UNIVERSITY
YEAST CONVERSION CHART - RED STAR YEAST
CRAFTING | EPIC RPG WIKI | FANDOM
DOLLAR GENERAL | SAVE TIME. SAVE MONEY. EVERY DAY.
[GUIDE] NEWBIE GUIDE TO HYPIXEL UHC. | HYPIXEL - MINECRAFT ...
LOW-CARB GENERAL TSO'S CHICKEN - DIABETIC FOODIE
SUPERIOR WOOD PELLET GRILL | MADE IN THE U.S.A. | MAK GRILLS
JUST ENOUGH ITEMS (JEI) - MODS - MINECRAFT - CURSEFORGE
RED STAR® ACTIVE DRY YEAST PRODUCTS | ?RED STAR® YEAST
HOW MUCH MONEY CAN A WEBSITE MAKE
RESTRUCTURING - CHAMPION JUICER
YAHOO SINGAPORE | NEWS, FINANCE AND LIFESTYLE