EASY EGG WHITE OMELET RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is my go-to breakfast every morning. Fast, easy, foolproof, customizable, and packed with protein, all for fewer calories than your average fast-food breakfast sandwich.
Provided by DONNA
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Spray a 9x5-inch glass or microwave-safe loaf pan with cooking spray; sprinkle the onion, green bell pepper, and mushrooms into the pan, and toss lightly with a fork just to mix. Season with salt and black pepper, and pour in the egg whites.
- Cook in a microwave oven on High setting for 3 minutes. Remove and stir the cooked egg white from the side of the pan into the rest of the ingredients; cook for 3 more minutes on High. If the omelet is still a little runny on top, slice it into chunks and turn them over in the loaf pan; microwave for 30 more seconds on High. Adjust salt and pepper, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 0.8 g, FatContent 0.1 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 24.9 g, SodiumContent 370.9 mg, SugarContent 0.4 g
BRIE CHEESE APPETIZER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
A light, fluffy puff pastry is filled with melted Brie cheese and hot fruit preserves. If you do not want a sweet wheel, you may substitute herbed cheese spread for the preserves. Baking times are the same for the substitution.
Provided by Susan Jackson
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Slice one wheel of Brie cheese in half so you have 2 circles of cheese. Spread apricot or peach preserves on (the cut side) half of one circle of brie. Make sandwich out of the two halves of Brie, so that the preserves are in the center of both halves. Wrap the entire wheel of Brie with one sheet of puffed pastry and flip the entire concoction onto the prepared cooking sheet so the seam is on bottom. Brush the puffed pastry with the egg white.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the pastry in golden brown. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 286.2 calories, CarbohydrateContent 19.1 g, CholesterolContent 28.4 mg, FatContent 19.5 g, FiberContent 0.5 g, ProteinContent 8.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 7.9 g, SodiumContent 264 mg, SugarContent 4 g
25 EGG WHITE SUBSTITUTES TOP SEEK - THE ULTIMATE GUIDE 2022
STARBUCKS EGG WHITE BITES - COPYKAT RECIPES
50 EGG IDEAS : RECIPES AND COOKING : FOOD NETWORK ...
HOW MANY EGG WHITES IN A CUP - EASY HOME COOKING TIPS
HOW MUCH EGG WHITE EQUALS AN EGG? - FINDANYANSWER.COM
16 PAMPERED CHEF CERAMIC EGG COOKER RECIPES - BEST ...
EGG DROP SOUP RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
AQUAFABA, THE MOST MAGICAL EGG REPLACEMENT (AND HOW TO USE ...
HONG KONG STYLE EGG WAFFLE ... - CHRISTINE'S RECIPES
THE 14 BEST EGG SUBSTITUTES FOR BAKING RECIPES - PUREWOW
5 BEST EGG WHITE SUBSTITUTES (+ OUR FAVORITE RECIPE ...
EGG ALLERGY? HOW TO SUBSTITUTE EGG IN RECIPES
EGG YOLK SUBSTITUTES TO USE IN BAKING - INSANELY GOOD
SIMPLE WHITE BREAD, EASY HOMEMADE BREAD | JENNY CAN COOK
CHIA EGG RECIPE | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE A FLAX EGG | MINIMALIST BAKER RESOURCES
HOW MANY CALORIES DOES A BOILED EGG ... - ALL ABOUT CALORIES
THE 6 BEST EGG WHITE PROTEIN POWDERS OF 2021