SCRAMBLED EGGS IN A MUG RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Crack egg into a microwave-safe mug; beat until even in color. Pour in milk and beat until light yellow in color.
- Heat in microwave until cooked through and fluffy, about 90 seconds. Sprinkle pepper over egg.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 81.7 calories, CarbohydrateContent 1.7 g, CholesterolContent 187.2 mg, FatContent 5.3 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 6.9 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.8 g, SodiumContent 76.7 mg, SugarContent 1.1 g
HAM 'N CHEESE SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
- Melt butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until sizzling; add onion and green pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisply tender. Add ham; continue cooking 2-3 minutes or until heated through. Reduce heat to medium.
- Beat eggs and water in bowl with whisk. Pour eggs over vegetables in skillet. Cook, gently lifting and stirring slightly with spatula to allow uncooked portion to flow underneath, 3-4 minutes or until almost set.
- Sprinkle with cheese; add salt and pepper, if desired. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370 calories, FatContent 28 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 480 milligrams, SodiumContent 730 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 3 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 25 grams
HOW MANY CALORIES IN 2 SCRAMBLED EGGS - ALL ABOUT CALORIES
HOW MANY CALORIES DOES A BOILED EGG HAVE? - ALL ABOUT CALORIES
KETO SCRAMBLED EGGS - EASY BREAKFAST RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
SCRAMBLED EGGS | ALLRECIPES
HOW MANY CALORIES ARE IN AN EGG? - HEALTHLINE
HOW MANY CALORIES IN A DAY DOES IT TAKE TO GAIN WEIGHT ...
CALORIES IN AN EGG: CALORIES & KJ FOR WHITES, YOLKS & MORE
CREAMY SLOW COOKER SCRAMBLED EGGS - SLOW COOKING PERFECTED