FAMOUS CHICKEN FRANCAISE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the egg and juice of 1/2 lemon. In another shallow dish or bowl mix together the flour, garlic powder and paprika. Dip chicken breasts in egg mixture, then flour mixture.
- Heat butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until golden on each side.
- In a medium bowl, mix together broth and juice of 1 lemon, and pour mixture over chicken in skillet. Reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for about 8 minutes. Place on serving platter, and garnish with fresh lemon slices and parsley sprigs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 21.4 g, CholesterolContent 111.1 mg, FatContent 6.7 g, FiberContent 2.9 g, ProteinContent 31.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 3.1 g, SodiumContent 412.6 mg, SugarContent 0.6 g
CHICKEN FRANCESE RECIPE | TYLER FLORENCE | FOOD NETWORK
Tyler Florence's Chicken Francese recipe from Food Network is similar to veal piccata: a lemony, sauteed chicken cutlet finished with a smooth white wine sauce.
Provided by Tyler Florence
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Put the chicken breasts side by side on a cutting board and lay a piece of plastic wrap over them. Pound the chicken breasts with a flat meat mallet, until they are about 1/4-inch thick. Put some flour in a shallow platter and season with a fair amount of salt and pepper; mix with a fork to distribute evenly. In a wide bowl, beat the eggs with 3 tablespoons of water to make an egg wash. Heat the oil over medium-high flame in a large skillet.
- Dredge both sides of the chicken cutlets in the seasoned flour, and then dip them in the egg wash to coat completely, letting the excess drip off. When the oil is nice and hot, add the cutlets and fry for 2 minutes on each side until golden, turning once. Remove the chicken cutlets to a large platter in a single layer to keep warm.
- Toss the lemon slices into the pan and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until fragrant. Add the wine, broth, and lemon juice, simmer for 5 minutes to reduce the sauce slightly. Roll the butter in some flour and add it to the skillet, this will thicken the sauce. Stir to incorporate and dissolve the flour. Reduce the heat to medium-low and return the chicken to the pan; place the lemon slices on top of the cutlets. Simmer gently for 2 minutes to heat the chicken through. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with chopped parsley before serving.
HOW TO PRONOUNCE CHICKEN FRANCAISE | HOWTOPRONOUNCE.COM
HOW TO PRONOUNCE CHICKEN FRANCESE | HOWTOPRONOUNCE.COM
WHAT IS THE CORRECT PRONUNCIATION OF 'CHICKEN FRANCAISE ...
CHICKEN FRANCAISE- A DELICIOUS,ONE SKILLET, ITALIAN ...
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN FRANCAISE - YOUTUBE
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN FRANCESE - YOUTUBE
HOW TO PRONOUNCE FRANÇAISE? (CORRECTLY) - YOUTUBE
IS CHICKEN FRANCESE FRENCH OR ITALIAN?
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHICKEN FRANCESE AND ...
THE BEST-EVER CHICKEN FRANCESE | HOW TO FEED A LOON
HOW TO PRONOUNCE FRANCESE | HOWTOPRONOUNCE.COM
HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE "FRANCESE"? - YOUBEMOM.COM
WHO INVENTED CHICKEN FRANCESE?
HOW TO PRONOUNCE FRANÇAISE | HOWTOPRONOUNCE.COM
HOW TO PRONOUNCE ENCHILADA? (CORRECTLY) - YOUTUBE
HOW TO PRONOUNCE TIRAMISÙ? (CORRECTLY) - YOUTUBE
QUESTION: HOW DO THE FRENCH PRONOUNCE FILLET? - RECIPES ...
HERE'S HOW YOU REALLY PRONOUNCE 'OMICRON', ACCORDING TO ...
HOW TO PRONOUNCE CHICKEN KIEV | HOWTOPRONOUNCE.COM
HOW TO PRONOUNCE VEAL FRANCESE | HOWTOPRONOUNCE.COM