PECAN PIE BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
These pecan pie bars are rich and delicious - just like pecan pie! They're perfect for taking to potlucks and other gatherings...I always come home with an empty pan. These Kentucky Derby pecan pie bars are the perfect snack while watching the races. —Carolyn Custer, Clifton Park, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press firmly onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. , Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the milk, egg, vanilla and salt until smooth. Stir in toffee bits and pecans; spread evenly over baked crust. , Bake until lightly browned, 20-25 minutes longer. Cool. Cover and chill; cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127 calories, FatContent 8g fat (4g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 18mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 100mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 2g protein.
SUGAR-FREE PECAN PIE RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
Can sugar-free and pie exist in the same universe? Absolutely they can! Give this easy sugar-free pecan pie a try and your guests who need an alternative to the sugar-laden dessert table will be oh so grateful. And for the rest at the table, we’re pretty sure they won’t be able to taste the difference, either.
Provided by TBSP Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In large bowl, mix eggs with the sugar substitute. Stir in syrup, vanilla and melted butter. Stir in pecans. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until filling is puffed and pie is golden brown. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
More about "honey pecan pie bars recipes"
PECAN SQUARES RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 55 minutes
- For the topping, combine the butter, honey, brown sugar, and zests in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan. Cook over low heat until the butter is melted, using a wooden spoon to stir. Raise the heat and boil for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in the heavy cream and pecans. Pour over the crust, trying not to get the filling between the crust and the pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the filling is set. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold. Cut into bars and serve.
EASY PECAN PIE BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 223 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13x9-in. baking pan with foil; grease foil., Reserve 2/3 cup cake mix; set aside. Combine remaining cake mix, butter and 1 egg; beat on low speed until blended. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., For filling, beat corn syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and reserved cake mix until blended. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour over warm crust; sprinkle with pecans., Bake until center is set, 25-30 minutes longer. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. To serve, refrigerate at least 15 minutes. Lift out of pan; discard foil, then cut into bars.
SWEET POTATO CREAM CHEESE BARS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 01 hours 05 minutes
Calories 304 calories per serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cake mix and pecans; cut in butter until crumbly. Press mixture onto bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish., Beat cream cheese, sugar, 1 egg and 2 tablespoons milk until smooth; set aside. Stir together sweet potatoes, remaining eggs, remaining milk and pie spice; pour over pecan mixture. Dollop cream cheese mixture over sweet potato mixture. Cut through cream cheese mixture with a knife to swirl into sweet potato mixture., Bake until set and slightly golden on top, about 45 minutes. Allow to cool completely; chill before cutting into bars.
THE WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTION OF VEGETARIAN RECIPES
RECIPES - KRUSTEAZ
CANADIAN LIVING’S BEST RECIPES, TESTED TILL PERFECT ...
CLOUDY KITCHEN | A BAKING AND DESSERTS BLOG BY ERIN CLARKSON
PECAN DESSERT RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
HEALTHY RECIPES FOR WEIGHT LOSS | WW USA
RECIPES - WEIS MARKETS
RECIPES | WHAT CAN YOU MAKE WITH CHEERIOS? | CHEERIOS
RECIPES BY PHOTO - SWEET LITTLE BLUEBIRD