EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
This Crockpot Chicken NoodleSoup is the easiest way to make your favorite comfort food. With boneless skinless chicken breasts, carrots, celery, and herbs, it's SO good on a cold night.
Provided by Lindsay Funston
Total Time 6 hours 40 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 0S
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a slow cooker, combine chicken, onion, carrots, celery, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and bay leaf and season generously with salt and pepper. Pour in broth. Cover and cook on low, 6 to 8 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Discard herbs and bay leaf. Return chicken to slow cooker and add egg noodles. Cook on low, covered, until al dente, 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316 calories
CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND NOODLES | JUST A PINCH RECIPES
This is an incredible Crock Pot meal. Not only is it hearty, rich and delicious, but it's also so easy to prepare. Cooking the chicken low and slow for several hours makes it tender and flavorful. The noodles take on the flavor of the chicken and the creamy soup to make the whole pot irresistible. Even your pickiest eater will clean their plate. This is soon to become a new family favorite! Be sure to check out more of our delicious chicken and crock pot recipes!
Provided by Cassie * @1lovetocook1x
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8 hours
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Salt & pepper chicken breasts.
- Place in the bottom of Crock Pot.
- Spoon soup over the chicken.
- Cut butter into several pats and place pieces evenly over soup.
- Whisk the bouillon with the broth.
- Pour over soup.
- Place lid on the Crock Pot and turn to low. Cook for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and tear into pieces.
- Add back to pot.
- Now add noodles; if adding veggies add now. Cook for another 2 hours or until noodles are desired tenderness. I stir a few times during last 2 hours. (You may want to add more broth to thin out at the end of cooking, as the homemade noodles thicken the broth, which we like. )
- Sprinkle with parsley and mix in if using at the end of cooking.
- Salt & pepper, if needed, and serve. Yum!
HOMEMADE CHICK-FIL-A CHICKEN TORTILLA SOUP - THE BAKERMAMA
CROCKPOT CHICKEN WILD RICE SOUP RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
CROCKPOT CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE - SLOW COOKER ...
FAST CHICKEN SOUP BASE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND GNOCCHI SOUP - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
HOMEMADE CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP - KYLEE COOKS
HOMEMADE CREAM OF CHICKEN SOUP - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN VEGETABLE SOUP - THE KITCHEN …