BEEF CHOW FUN NOODLES(PAN-FRIED HO FUN) | CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
Beef Chow Fun---Beef stir-fried with rice noodle, bean sprouts, spring onions and Chinese chives is a famous Cantonese dish.
Provided by Elaine
Categories Breakfast staple food
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Cut beef into thin slices, put into a bowl. And then add all of ingredients for marinade sauce. Stir until well combined and set aside for around 15 minutes.
- Heat up cooking oil in wok. Add beef slices in to cook around half minute or just until the color of beef slices changes. Transfer the beef slices out and also pour the oil out. Clean your pan or wok.
- Heat up around 1 and 1/2 tablespoons cooking oil, add rice noodle and onion shreds and straight after that stir in the stir fry sauce. Keep tossing your pan or wok until the noodles are well coated with the sauce.
- Return beef slices and bean sprouts to fry for another half minutes. Keep tossing your pan.
- Add Chinese chives or scallion to fry for another 30 seconds.
- Serve hot!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1228 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 196 g, ProteinContent 29 g, FatContent 33 g, SaturatedFatContent 15 g, CholesterolContent 80 mg, SodiumContent 1906 mg, FiberContent 4 g, SugarContent 2 g, ServingSize 1 serving
HOMESTYLE MAI FUN | CHINA SICHUAN FOOD
A homestyle chow mai fun
Provided by Elaine
Total Time 28 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 8 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Pre-soak the rice noodles for around 20 to 30 minutes until soft and then drain. Slice other ingredients and mix the stir fry sauce in a small bowl.
- Heat up around 1 tablespoon oil in pan and make a thin omelet. Then shred the egg omelet on your cutting board after cooling down.
- Heat up around 1 tablespoon oil in wok over medium fire. Add shrimp to fry for around 10 to 20 seconds until aromatic. Transfer shrimp out. Then place side ingredients including carrot and red onion shreds to fry for another 30 seconds or until they are slightly softened.
- Slow down your heat and add Mai Fun in. Add shredded egg omelet, shrimp, bean sprouts and chive sections. Spread salt and Chinese five spice powder and stir in the sauce. Make quick movements to coat all the contents with stir fry sauce evenly. Transfer out and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 494 kcal, CarbohydrateContent 52 g, ProteinContent 18 g, FatContent 23 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, CholesterolContent 286 mg, SodiumContent 909 mg, FiberContent 2 g, SugarContent 4 g, ServingSize 1 serving
More about "ho fun chinese food recipes"
SHRIMP CHOW FUN (????) | MADE WITH LAU
Total Time 25 minutes
- You're done! Call your loved ones over to eat as you plate the noodles into your favorite dish.
STIR-FRIED HO FAN OR HO FUN (FLAT RICE NOODLES) - THE ...
BEEF CHOW FUN (BEEF HO FUN, ????) - RED HOUSE SPICE
35 QUICK AND EASY CHINESE DINNERS YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME
A GUIDE TO CHINESE NOODLES: HO FAN - CULTURE TRIP
READERS ASK: WHAT IS HO FUN CHINESE FOOD? - CHINA CITY
WHAT IS MEI FUN? - CHINESE FOOD RECIPES
CHICKEN CHOW HO FUN - MENU - FU LIN - RADFORD
CHINESE RECIPE : STIR-FRIED "FLAT RICE NOODLE" (HO FUN ...
SAUCY BEEF CHOW HO FUN NOODLES - THE WOKS OF LIFE
BEEF HO FUN | CHINESE RECIPE | FOOD BAE - YOUTUBE
10 QUICK AND EASY BEGINNER CHINESE RECIPES
AUTHENTIC AND EASY BEEF CHOW FUN - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
SINGAPORE BEEF AND SEAFOOD HOR FUN (FLAT RICE NOODLES IN ...
WHAT IS CHOW FUN? (WITH PICTURES) - DELIGHTED COOKING
WHAT IS MEI FUN?
AUTHENTIC ASIAN RECIPES WITH DETAILED ... - OH MY FOOD RECIPES
15-MINUTE CHICKEN CHOW FUN (CHICKEN FRIED RICE NOODLES ...
STIR FRIED PORK WITH HO FUN NOODLES RECIPE - CHEF DENNIS
BEEF CHOW FUN (BEEF HO FUN, ????) | RECIPE IN 2021 ...