SAUSAGE AND HERB STUFFING RECIPE | INA GARTEN - FOOD NET…
Ina Garten's Sausage and Herb Stuffing recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network is a fan-favorite side. A mix of spicy Italian sausage, apples and dried cranberries creates the perfect balance of sweet and savory makes it perfect for Thanksgiving or your next holiday meal.
Provided by Ina Garten
Total Time 1 hours 22 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 57 minutes
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place the bread cubes in a single layer on a sheet pan and bake for 7 minutes. Raise the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Remove the bread cubes to a very large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large saute pan, melt the butter and add the onions, celery, apples, parsley, salt and pepper. Saute over medium heat for 10 minutes, until the vegetables are softened. Add to the bread cubes.
- In the same saute pan, cook the sausage over medium heat for about 10 minutes, until browned and cooked through, breaking up the sausage with a fork while cooking. Add to the bread cubes and vegetables.
- Add the chicken stock and cranberries to the mixture, mix well, and pour into a 9 by 12-inch baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes, until browned on top and hot in the middle. Serve warm.
HERB STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
I've had this recipe for almost 50 years. Any time I want the meal to be extra special - for dinner parties with friends, birthdays, anniversaries or holiday meals - I prepare these pork chops. I never fail to get compliments on this entree. -Bessie Hulett, Shively, Kentucky
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 60 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, saute celery leaves and onion in 1 tablespoon of butter until soft. Remove from the heat; stir in bread crumbs, 1/3 cup broth and seasonings; mix well. Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing from the fat side almost to the bone. Spoon about 1/2 cup stuffing into each pocket. Secure with string or toothpicks. , Melt remaining butter in a skillet over medium heat. Brown the chops on both sides. Place in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish; pour remaining broth over the chops. Cover and bake at 350° for 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear. Remove string or toothpicks before serving. Thicken pan juices if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 477 calories, FatContent 22g fat (11g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 117mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 1436mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 31g carbohydrate (2g sugars, FiberContent 2g fiber), ProteinContent 36g protein.
More about "herb stuffing mix recipes"
RIDICULOUSLY EASY HERB COMPOUND BUTTER - BETTYCROC…
Total Time 3 hours 5 minutes
- Refrigerate log until firm, about 3 hours. Slice into "coins" to serve.
HOMEMADE STUFFING (“SIMPLE IS BEST” DRESSING) RECIPE ...
Total Time 3 hours
- Uncover dressing and continue to bake until set and top is golden brown and crisp, 40–45 minutes longer (if chilled, add 10–15 minutes for a total time of 1 hour 30 minutes–1 hour 40 minutes).
84 BEST STUFFING AND DRESSING RECIPES FOR THANKSGIVING ...
10 BEST STOVE TOP STUFFING CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
STOVE TOP STUFFING - MY FOOD AND FAMILY RECIPES
BEST SAUSAGE STUFFING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
BREAD AND CELERY STUFFING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
ORANGE HERB ROASTED CHICKEN RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
REALLY EASY BREAD STUFFING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES