OVEN-READY CHICKEN & GNOCCHI BAKE RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
Weeknights feeling busier and more jam-packed than ever? We hear you! That’s why we’re bringing you our quickest, easiest meals yet. Introducing Oven-Ready Dinners. All you have to do is assemble in our aluminum trays, pop ’em in the oven, and dig in! No need to worry about prep or dirtying multiple dishes. This week, we’re featuring pillowy potato gnocchi in a buttery marinara sauce, topped with cheesy, panko-crusted chicken and a sprinkle of chili flakes. Think it can’t get any better? It’s all ready in 30 minutes or less—yes, you really can have it all.
Total Time 30 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 12
- • Adjust rack to top position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. • Place 2 TBSP butter in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave until melted, 20-30 seconds. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 4 TBSP butter.
- • Pour marinara into a large bowl. Stir in gnocchi, half the melted butter (you’ll use the rest in the next step), ½ cup water, a pinch of salt, and a pinch of chili flakes to taste until thoroughly combined. • Divide gnocchi mixture between aluminum trays. • 4 SERVINGS: Use 1 cup water.
- • Stir panko, mozzarella, a large drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper into bowl with remaining melted butter. • Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; drizzle with olive oil. Season all over with Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Place one cutlet in each tray on top of gnocchi mixture.
- • Sprinkle panko mixture evenly over each chicken cutlet. Bake on top rack until chicken is cooked through and topping is golden brown, 22-25 minutes. • Let cool at least 5 minutes, then divide between plates and top with more chili flakes if desired. Serve. • TIP: If you prefer a more deeply brown crust, broil for an additional 2-3 minutes ( just be sure to watch carefully to avoid burning).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 700 kcal, FatContent 31 g, SaturatedFatContent 13 g, CarbohydrateContent 62 g, SugarContent 6 g, ProteinContent 43 g, FiberContent 3 g, CholesterolContent 155 mg, SodiumContent 1680 mg
OVEN-READY ENCHILADA CHICKEN RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
There’s almost nothing better than cheesy, veggie and protein-filled enchiladas for dinner. Almost. For this ready-in-no-time-meal, our chefs ditched flour tortillas and baked a delicious chicken enchilada filling in our handy oven-ready aluminum trays instead. Can you say cleanup in a breeze? To bulk out the meal, there’s rice and beans plus a drizzle of hot sauce and homemade crema.
Total Time 35 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- • Adjust rack to middle position and preheat oven to 425 degrees. • Pat chicken* dry with paper towels; season all over with half the Southwest Spice (you’ll use the rest in the next step), salt, and pepper. • In a small bowl, whisk together tomato paste, Tex-Mex paste, and ¼ cup water (½ cup for 4 servings). • Transfer chicken and sauce to 1 aluminum tray (divide between 2 trays for 4); flip chicken to coat both sides. • Roast on middle rack until chicken is cooked through, 22-28 minutes.
- • Meanwhile, gently massage rice in package to break up grains, then transfer to a medium bowl. • Drain beans, reserving 1 TBSP liquid (2 TBSP for 4 servings), then rinse. • To bowl with rice, stir in beans, reserved bean liquid, chili powder, remaining Southwest Spice, ¾ tsp salt (1½ tsp for 4), and pepper. • Transfer to remaining aluminum tray (remaining 2 trays for 4). Top with 3 TBSP butter (use 3 TBSP per tray for 4) and cover tightly with foil. • Bake on middle rack until warmed through and butter has melted, 20-22 minutes.
- • Once chicken is cooked through, remove all trays from oven and heat broiler to high. Top chicken with Mexican cheese. • Return tray with chicken to middle rack until cheese is melted and lightly browned, 2-3 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- • Fluff rice and beans with a fork; stir to incorporate butter and season with salt and pepper. • Divide between plates and top with cheesy chicken. Drizzle with smoky red pepper crema and as much hot sauce as you like. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 950 kcal, FatContent 41 g, SaturatedFatContent 20 g, CarbohydrateContent 83 g, SugarContent 7 g, ProteinContent 54 g, FiberContent 10 g, CholesterolContent 190 mg, SodiumContent 2080 mg
More about "hello fresh oven ready meals recipes"
OVEN-READY BUBBLY TORTELLONI BAKE RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 860 kcal per serving
- • Once pasta is done, remove trays from oven; heat broiler to high. • Carefully remove and discard foil covering trays. Dollop pasta with herbed ricotta, then sprinkle evenly with mozzarella. • Broil until cheese is melted and lightly browned, 2-3 minutes. TIP: Watch carefully to avoid burning. • Divide bubbly tortelloni bake between plates and serve with herbed ciabatta on the side. TIP: Halve ciabatta on a diagonal into triangles before serving if desired.
OVEN-BAKED PARMESAN CHICKEN RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 680 kcal per serving
- • Meanwhile, halve baguette lengthwise. When chicken has 5 minutes left, toast baguette in oven or toaster oven until lightly golden. • Spread cut sides of baguette with garlic herb butter. • Divide chicken, broccoli, and garlic bread between plates. Serve.
OVEN-READY CHERRY DIJON GLAZED PORK CHOPS RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 740 kcal per serving
- • Meanwhile, place 1 TBSP butter (2 TBSP for 4 servings) in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, 20-30 seconds. • Remove Pillsbury™ Buttermilk Southern Homestyle Biscuits from package. Spray remaining tray with nonstick cooking spray (for 4, spray remaining 2 trays); place biscuits in tray. Brush tops with melted butter and sprinkle with cheddar. Bake on top rack until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted, 12-15 minutes. • Divide pork, biscuits, and green beans between plates. Drizzle pork with any remaining glaze from tray and serve.
RECIPES FOR DINNER - BROWSE OVER 2,500 DINNER IDEAS ...
HELLO FRESH OVEN-READY MEALS: IS IT GOOD? | NEW REVIEW
HELLO FRESH OVEN READY MEALS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
HELLO FRESH RECIPES: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GET ...
OVEN READY MEALS : HELLOFRESH
HELLO FRESH FAQ: THE MOST POPULAR QUESTIONS ANSWERED ...
WHAT ARE OVEN READY MEALS? – HOME CHEF
HOME CHEF MEAL KITS | HOME COOKING MADE SIMPLE - KROGER
QUICK DINNER IDEAS | HELLOFRESH
HELLOFRESH REVIEW: SEE HOW WE LIKED THESE EASY AND ...
OVEN-READY DIJON ONION CRUNCH CHICKEN RECIPE | HELLOFRESH ...
HELLO FRESH VS. SUN BASKET: PROS, CONS, AND HOW THEY COMPARE
DINNER IDEAS | CLASSIC BOX RECIPES | 04 DEC - 10 DEC ...