FISH IN FOIL PACKETS RECIPE WITH LEMON BUTTER – GRILLED OR ...
Once you try cooking fish in foil packets, you'll absolutely love this easy method! You can grill or bake it in foil packets, and if you are grilling, the fish won't fall apart and won't fall into the grill! And best of all, no cleanup!
Provided by MelanieCooks.com
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- If grilling, preheat the grill to Medium-High.
- If baking, preheat the oven to 400F.
- Prepare 4 sheets of foil, put them on the counter and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Slice the butter into 8 pieces.
- Put each fish fillet in the middle of the foil sheet.
- Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
- Put 2 pieces of butter on top of each fish fillet.
- Put the lemon slices on top of the fish.
- Fold the foil up from both ends to make closed foil packets.
- If grilling, put the foil packets on the grill, close the grill and grill for 7 minutes per side.
- If baking, put the foil packets on the baking sheet, put in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Unwrap 1 foil packet to check for doneness (the fish should be opaque and flake easily with a fork). If not done, wrap it back and cook the fish for 5 more minutes.
GRILLED SALMON FILLET RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Growing up on a family-owned resort, I was expected to help around the kitchen. This grilled salmon fillet recipe became my specialty. —Paul Noetzel, Grafton, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place fish, skin side down, in disposable foil pan. Combine the lemon juice, vinegar, lemon zest, basil, garlic powder and soy sauce; pour over fish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper. , Place pan on grill. Cover grill and cook over medium heat until fish flakes easily with a fork, 15-20 minutes. Top with pepper and, if desired, additional grated Parmesan cheese. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 193 calories, FatContent 11g fat (2g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 59mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 163mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges 3 lean meat.
More about "halibut grilled in foil recipes"
GRILLED VEGETABLE PLATTER RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 30 minutes
Category Side Dishes
Cuisine Europe, Italian
Calories 144 calories per serving
- In a small bowl, whisk the first 7 ingredients. Place 3 tablespoons marinade in a large bowl. Add vegetables; turn to coat. Cover; marinate 1-1/2 hours at room temperature., Transfer vegetables to a grilling grid; place grid on grill rack. Grill vegetables, covered, over medium heat until crisp-tender, 8-12 minutes, turning occasionally., Place vegetables on a large serving plate. Drizzle with remaining marinade.
GRILLED HALIBUT RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
12 EASY HALIBUT RECIPES - REAL SIMPLE
31 HALIBUT RECIPES FOR BAKING, GRILLING, ROASTING, AND ...
25+ GRILLED FISH RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE | ALLRECIPES
103 BEST FISH RECIPES: HALIBUT, SALMON, SEA BASS, COD, AND ...
45 FOIL PACKET RECIPES FOR CAMPING | EASY CAMPFIRE GRILL I…
BBQ & GRILLED SALMON RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GRILLED FISH TACOS RECIPE - EATINGWELL
RECIPES - WHOLE FOODS MARKET
100 RECIPES FOR GARLIC LOVERS | ALLRECIPES
30 BEST GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
BAKED HALIBUT - THE COZY APRON
EASY GRILLED CATFISH RECIPE
RECIPES - SUNSET GROWN. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.