GREEK LAMB WITH ORZO RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Entertaining doesn't have to equal stress, this spruced up one-pot is perfect for people with little time for preparation
Provided by Mary Cadogan
Categories Dinner, Main course
Total Time 2 hours 55 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours 35 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Cut the lamb into 4cm chunks, then spread over the base of a large, wide casserole dish. Add the onions, oregano, cinnamon sticks, ground cinnamon and olive oil, then stir well. Bake, uncovered, for 45 mins, stirring halfway.
- Pour over the chopped tomatoes and stock, cover tightly, then return to the oven for 1½ hrs, until the lamb is very tender.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks, then stir in the orzo. Cover again, then cook for a further 20 mins, stirring halfway through. The orzo should be cooked and the sauce thickened. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve with crusty bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 696 calories, FatContent 36 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 16 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 58 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 7 grams sugar, FiberContent 4 grams fiber, ProteinContent 40 grams protein, SodiumContent 0.68 milligram of sodium
EASY LEG OF LAMB RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Easy leg of lamb! Perfect for Easter dinner! FYI, great boneless leg of lamb can be found at Costco!
Provided by Hkwilkins1
Categories Meat and Poultry Lamb Leg
Total Time 3 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cut 20 deep slits evenly spaced around the leg of lamb without cutting the netting. Stuff a garlic clove into each slit. Rub garlic powder over the lamb. Slice rosemary sprigs under netting evenly around the lamb. Place lamb into a roasting pan.
- Roast in preheated oven until reddish-pink and juicy in the center for medium-rare, about 2-2 1/2 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Cover in aluminum foil; rest meat until thermometer reads 135 degrees F (57 degrees C) before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 346.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 3.4 g, CholesterolContent 125.6 mg, FatContent 19.8 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 36.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 8.1 g, SodiumContent 93.2 mg, SugarContent 0.3 g
25 GROUND LAMB RECIPES WE LOVE | EPICURIOUS
KETO GROUND BEEF RECIPES - ALL DAY I DREAM ABOUT FOOD
50 LIGHT AND HEALTHY SOUP RECIPES - SKINNYTASTE
LAMB RECIPES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
6 BAKED LAMB CHOP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GROUND TURKEY VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE - DEAR CRISSY
BEEF MINCE RECIPES - GROUND BEEF | RECIPETIN EATS
EASY SOUP, STEW, SALAD & PASTA RECIPES - BOWL ME OVER
12 BEST GROUND LAMB RECIPES — COOKING GROUND LAMB
GROUND BEEF CABBAGE SOUP (STOVE, CROCKPOT OR IP) DINNER ...
LAMB BURGER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST LAMB SHOULDER CHOPS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BARLEY SOUP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SOUP RECIPES | RECIPETIN EATS
OUR BEST LAMB RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
10 BEST LAMB SHANKS SLOW COOKER RECIPES | YUMMLY
30 BEST GROUND CHICKEN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD