GRANDMA'S SOFT SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Make and share this Grandma's Soft Sugar Cookies recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 24-30 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Beat together eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar; add flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoon approx 3" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten with bottom of glass moistened with water and dipped in sugar.
- Bake at 400°F for 6-10 minutes or just until lightly golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 122.8, FatContent 6.6, SaturatedFatContent 0.9, CholesterolContent 15.5, SodiumContent 84.9, CarbohydrateContent 14.4, FiberContent 0.3, SugarContent 6.3, ProteinContent 1.6
GRANDMA'S DATE-FILLED COOKIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Relish these date-filled cookies that are baked to perfection—a great dessert to serve at your party.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 5 hours 40 minutes
Prep Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In large bowl, beat softened butter and brown sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. On low speed, beat in flour and baking soda until well combined, scraping bowl occasionally. Dough will be soft. Divide dough into 4 pieces; flatten each piece, and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until dough is firm and cold.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, mix Filling ingredients. Heat to boiling; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is darkened in color and thickens slightly. Pour filling mixture into small bowl; refrigerate uncovered until ready to use (mixture will thicken as it cools).
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove 1 piece of chilled dough from refrigerator, and unwrap. On work surface generously sprinkled with flour, roll out dough with floured rolling pin to 1/8 inch thick. Using floured 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut out rounds. In half of the rounds, cut out and remove 1-inch round or desired shape of hole from center. Place whole rounds on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Spoon 1 generous teaspoonful cooled filling onto center of each round; top with cut out dough round. With fingertips or floured fork, press edges of dough to seal. Return dough centers and leftover dough to refrigerator for rerolling.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, repeat steps on assembling and baking with each portion of refrigerated dough, refrigerated leftover dough and remaining filling.
- Cool cookies completely, about 1 hour. Store covered in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150 , CarbohydrateContent 24 g, CholesterolContent 25 mg, FatContent 1 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 3 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, SodiumContent 70 mg, SugarContent 15 g, TransFatContent 0 g
BUYING AND SELLING DOMAINS BY EXPERTS | HIRE A BROKER TODAY!
GRANDMA'S SOUTHERN TEA CAKES | I HEART RECIPES
GRANDMA'S OLD FASHIONED TEA CAKES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
GRANDMA'S TRULY DELICIOUS FRUITCAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
QUICK + EASY SNACK RECIPES AND IDEAS - PILLSBURY.COM
COOKIE CLICKER ADMIN NAME - THERESCIPES.INFO
GRANDMA'S GINGERSNAPS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
GRANDMA'S SECRET RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
TODAY'S PARENT - PREGNANCY, BABY, TODDLER ADVICE FOR ...
BUYING AND SELLING DOMAINS BY EXPERTS | HIRE A ... - SEDO
#4 HAND PLANE | EBAY
EVANSVILLE COURIER & PRESS
PRESS & SUN-BULLETIN
WHERE ARE THEY NOW? ARCHIVES - HOLLYWOOD.COM