GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
I received this easy wing recipe from a cousin on Vancouver Island during a visit there a few years ago. They're an appealing appetizer, but also a favorite for Sunday lunch with rice and a salad. —Joan Airey, Rivers, Manitoba
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 01 hours 05 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Cut chicken wings into 3 sections; discard wing tip section. Place in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Combine barbecue sauce, honey and soy sauce; pour over wings. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86 calories, FatContent 4g fat (1g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 15mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 380mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 8g carbohydrate (8g sugars, FiberContent 0 fiber), ProteinContent 6g protein.
ORANGE GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
You'll need more than one batch of these scrumptious little buggers if you are having a party or feeding the crowd. For extra nice texture and better crispiness, dredge in flour with salt, pepper, basil, and rosemary.
Provided by Casey
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Meat and Poultry Chicken
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 36 chicken wing pieces
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the wing pieces, and fry until golden brown on all sides, about 6 to 10 minutes.
- Spoon off any excess fat, and add the orange marmalade, mustard, and soy sauce to the skillet, stirring to blend the ingredients and coat the wing pieces. Simmer on medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, until the sauce thickens and glazes the wings. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 10.1 g, CholesterolContent 29 mg, FatContent 7.9 g, FiberContent 0.1 g, ProteinContent 9.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.1 g, SodiumContent 311.1 mg, SugarContent 8 g
More about "glazed chicken wings recipe recipes"
HONEY-GLAZED WINGS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 01 hours 10 minutes
Calories 237 calories per serving
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip section. Set wings aside. In a small saucepan, combine the honey, soy sauce, oil, chili sauce, salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and ginger. Cook and stir until blended and heated through. Cool to room temperature. , Place the chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag; add honey mixture. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight., Drain and discard marinade. Place wings in a well-greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 minutes. Drain; turn wings. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and glaze is set.
GLAZED HONEY-GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 6 hours 49 minutes
- Wings may be baked at 400° on a baking sheet in a single layer 30 to 40 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time.
POLYNESIAN GLAZED WINGS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
Category Healthy Finger Food Recipes
Calories 116.5 calories per serving
- Carefully drain off any juices from baking pan. Brush drumettes with some of the glaze mixture. Bake 10 minutes more. Brush with more of the glaze mixture. Place on serving plate. If desired, sprinkle with green onions. Pass remaining glaze mixture.
ASIAN GLAZED WINGS RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 35 minutes
- Close that door! Whenever you are tending to something in the oven, pull it out of the oven completely and close that door while you are doing your business. Otherwise your oven will have to work double time to get back up to temperature.
ORANGE-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - QUICK FROM SCRATCH ...
Total Time 40 minutes
- On two large baking sheets, arrange the wings in a single layer. Reserve 1/4 cup of the orange mixture and spoon the rest of the mixture over the wings. Bake for 20 minutes. Turn the wings over and baste them with the reserved orange mixture. Cook until just done, about 10 minutes longer.
SPICED HONEY-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS : RECIPES : COOKING ...
Total Time 1 hours 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, stir the honey, soy sauce, curry powder, cumin and hot sauce together in a large bowl. Toss the chicken wings to coat, and then return to 1 of the pans and continue to bake until glazed and charred in places, about 5 minutes. Serve with a small bowl of sweet chili sauce, for dipping.
KUNG PAO GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE BY SHANNON DARNALL
Total Time 54 minutes59S
Calories 320 calories per serving
- Garnish wings with crushed peanuts and serve.
SWEET CHILI AND ORANGE MARMALADE GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS ...
Total Time 50 minutes
Category Appetizers and Snacks, Meat and Poultry, Chicken
Calories 287.8 calories per serving
- Mix orange marmalade and chili sauce in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Add cooked wings to marmalade-chili sauce and toss until well coated. Plate wings and pour extra sauce on top.
10 BEST HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS BAKED RECIPES | YUMMLY
POMEGRANATE-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS FOR GAME DAY: TRY THE ...
SODA POP-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - TODAY.COM
GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS - ORGANIZED ISLAND
10 BEST GLAZED BAKED CHICKEN RECIPES | YUMMLY
SOY HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS (BAKED WINGS RECIPE ...
POMEGRANATE-GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS FOR GAME DAY: TRY THE RECIPE
GINGER-ORANGE GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | COOKING BLOG
HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - THE COOKIE ROOKIE ...
SOY GLAZED CHICKEN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...