THREE-LAYER CHOCOLATE GANACHE CAKE RECIPE: HOW TO …
This decadent triple-layer beauty is pure chocolate indulgence. The cake layers can be frozen prior to final assembly; in fact, they're easier to work with when frozen. —Kathleen Smith, Overland, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 60 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 22
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line bottoms of 3 greased 9-in. round baking pans with parchment; grease paper. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, cocoa and baking soda. Beat in mayonnaise, coffee and vanilla. Transfer batter to prepared pans. Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes before removing to wire racks; remove paper. Cool completely., For filling, in a small heavy saucepan, mix sugar and cornstarch. Whisk in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir 2 minutes longer. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Cool completely. In a large bowl, cream butter. Gradually beat in cooled mixture. Stir in chocolate chips., For ganache, place chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; let stand 5 minutes. Stir with a whisk until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate, covered, until cold. Beat ganache just until soft peaks form, 15-30 seconds (do not overbeat)., Place 1 cake layer on a serving plate; spread with half of the filling. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cake layer. Frost top and sides of cake with ganache. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate, cream and butter. Microwave at 50% power for 1-2 minutes or until smooth, stirring twice. Cool slightly, stirring occasionally. Drizzle over cake, allowing some to flow over sides. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 970 calories, FatContent 65g fat (30g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 88mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 607mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 81g carbohydrate (53g sugars, FiberContent 3g fiber), ProteinContent 8g protein.
CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO CHEESECAKE WITH GANACHE RE…
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make the crust:
- Place the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and cinnamon in a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until combined. Pour into a 9-inch springform pan. With your hands, press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, chop the bittersweet chocolate and place it in a heat-proof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Add the espresso and stir until just melted. Set aside until cooled to room temperature.
- To make the filling:
- Cream the cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla and almond extracts and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Reduce the speed of the mixer to medium and add the eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well. Scrape down the bowl and beater, as necessary. With the mixer on low, add the sour cream, and the cooled chocolate mixture. Mix thoroughly and pour into the cooled crust.
- Bake for 1 hour. Turn the oven off and allow the cake to sit in the oven with the door opened wide for 1 1/2 hours. Take the cake out of the oven and allow it to sit at room temperature, until completely cooled.
- For the ganache:
- Finely chop the semisweet chocolate and place it in a heat-proof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Add the cream and stir until just melted. Set aside until cooled to room temperature.
- Remove the cake from the springform pan by carefully running a hot knife around the outside of the cake. Leave the cake on the bottom of the springform pan for serving. Drizzle the ganache over the top of the cheesecake.
More about "ganache chocolate recipe recipes"
SALTED CHOCOLATE GANACHE PEANUT BUTTER BARS RECIPE | NA…
Total Time 1 hours 10 minutes
- Sprinkle evenly with the flaky sea salt. Cut into squares to serve.
CHOCOLATE GANACHE TART RECIPE - BON APPéTIT
- Do Ahead: Tart can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and keep chilled.
GANACHE FROSTING RECIPE | ALTON BROWN | FOOD NETWORK
Total Time 2 hours 16 minutes
- Heat the heavy cream in a quart-sized, microwavable container and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes on high, or until it just begins to simmer; be careful not to allow cream to boil over. Pour the cream over the chocolate and let stand for 2 minutes. Process by pulsing several times until chocolate mixture is smooth. Use as is for glazing. If you wish to make a lighter frosting, allow it to come to room temperature, approximately 2 hours. Once at room temperature, place in the bowl of a stand mixer and whisk on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
GANACHE DRIP RECIPE - MY CAKE SCHOOL
Total Time 0S
- I load my ganache into a disposable piping bag and snip the end away (start with a small hole, you can always make it larger).
DARK-CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH GANACHE FROSTING RECIPE | MAR…
CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE RECIPE | LOAF CAKE RECIPE & CHOCOLATE ...
A BAKING AND DESSERT RECIPES TUTORIAL FOOD BLOG - LIVE ...
RECIPES - METROPOLITAN MARKET
MODERN. DELICIOUS. ADDICTIVE. - MY BAKING ADDICTION
MOIST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH GANACHE FILLING | THE BEST ...
CHOCOLATE GANACHE ICING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CHOCOLATE GANACHE - KING ARTHUR BAKING