CREAMY SCALLOP CHOWDER RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Wash and drain scallops. If scallops are large, cut in half. In a small stock pot, melt butter over medium-low heat. Saute onions and mushrooms until tender.
- Stir in flour. Pour in milk and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Add wine, scallops, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Serve topped with Swiss cheese and parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 297.6 calories, CarbohydrateContent 12.8 g, CholesterolContent 79.5 mg, FatContent 12.2 g, FiberContent 2 g, ProteinContent 28.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 7 g, SodiumContent 920.8 mg, SugarContent 5.1 g
GRILLED SCALLOPS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This is my Mom's easy recipe for scallop lovers. It is simple, quick, and delicious. The only tools you need are a grill and a grilling basket.
Provided by MAINJUMP
Total Time 25 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in lemon juice and salt. Place scallops in a large bowl, and toss with butter mixture. Let stand for about 2 minutes.
- Thread scallops onto skewers, or use a wire grill basket. Cook on preheated grill for about 4 minutes per side.
- Return butter mixture to saucepan, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, and keep warm while scallops cook. Toss with grilled scallops and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 317.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 6.2 g, CholesterolContent 98.5 mg, FatContent 23.9 g, FiberContent 0.4 g, ProteinContent 19.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 14.7 g, SodiumContent 349 mg, SugarContent 1.2 g
More about "frozen scallop recipes simple recipes"
HAM POTATO SCALLOP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 55 minutes
Category Side Dishes
Calories 440 calories per serving
- In a ungreased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish, combine potatoes with sauce mix, boiling water and butter. Stir in milk, ham and beans. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
10 SIMPLE CEVICHE RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE CEVICHE | RECIPES ...
29 BEST SCALLOP RECIPES FOR EASY, ELEGANT DINNERS AT HOME ...
12 EASY SCALLOP RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
50 EASY APPETIZER RECIPES : RECIPES AND COOKING : FOOD ...
SEAFOOD RECIPES, FISH RECIPES - OUR BEST RECIPES FOR ...
SCALLOP SPAGHETTI IN WHITE WINE SAUCE - JULIA'S ALBUM
PREMIER CATCH ONLINE STORE