WAFFLES! - THE PIONEER WOMAN – RECIPES, COUNTRY LIFE AND ...
- Preheat the waffle iron to the regular setting.Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, 2 egg yolks, and vanilla. Pour over the dry ingredients and very gently stir until halfway combined. Pour in the melted butter and continue mixing very gently until combined.In a separate bowl (or using a mixer), beat the egg whites with a whisk until stiff. Slowly fold them into the batter, stopping short of mixing them all the way through.Scoop the batter into your waffle iron in batches and cook according to its directions (lean toward being a little deep golden and crisp!) Remove and serve immediately with softened butter and warm syrup.
TRUE BELGIAN WAFFLES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
It was on a visit to my husband's relatives in Europe that I was given this Belgian waffle recipe. These homemade waffles are great with any kind of topping: blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, fried apples, powdered sugar or whipped topping. —Rose Delemeester, St. Charles, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 10 waffles (about 4-1/2 inches).
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. In another bowl, lightly beat egg yolks. Add milk, butter and vanilla; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into batter. , Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Serve with strawberries or syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 696 calories, FatContent 41g fat (25g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 193mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 712mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 72g carbohydrate (34g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 10g protein.
More about "french waffles recipes"
POTATO WAFFLES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 25 minutes
Category Breakfast and Brunch, Waffle Recipes
Calories 216.7 calories per serving
- Scoop 1/4 to 1/2 cup batter (depending on size of waffle iron) into the center of waffle iron and close lid. Cook until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
WAFFLES RECIPE - NYT COOKING
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 213 per serving
- Preheat a waffle iron and, using a pastry brush or paper towel, lightly coat with butter. Cook waffles (using about 1/2 cup batter per waffle) until golden and crisp. Butter the iron in between batches as needed. Serve waffles immediately as they are ready, or keep them warm in a 200 degree oven until ready to serve.
CINNAMON ROLL WAFFLES WITH CREAM CHEESE GLAZE RECIPE ...
Total Time 25 minutes
Calories 410 per serving
- Serve glaze over hot waffles.
43 FRENCH RECIPES THAT ARE BASICALLY THE SAME AS HOPPING ...
WAFFLE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CAROLINE'S COOKING - INTERNATIONALLY INSPIRED RECIPES FOR ...
FRENCH BREAD STUFFING RECIPE - EASY BUDGET RECIPES
SLOW COOKER FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
17 SURPRISING WAFFLE IRON RECIPES (THAT AREN'T WAFFLES ...
RECIPE ARE PERFECTS – FREE DAILY RECIPES
QUICK + EASY PANCAKE AND WAFFLE RECIPES - PILLSBURY.COM
HOW TO REHEAT WAFFLES (3 SIMPLE WAYS) - INSANELY GOOD
EGGNOG FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE THE BEST FRENCH TOAST
17 HEALTHY WAFFLE RECIPES THAT'LL CONVINCE YOU TO FINALLY ...
FRENCH-STYLE BAGUETTES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
STUFFING WAFFLES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS