FRENCH TOAST I RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
There are many, fancy variations on this basic recipe. This recipe works with many types of bread - white, whole wheat, cinnamon-raisin, Italian or French. Serve hot with butter or margarine and maple syrup.
Provided by Jan Bittner
Total Time 20 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 6 slices french toast
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Beat together egg, milk, salt, desired spices and vanilla.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dunk each slice of bread in egg mixture, soaking both sides. Place in pan, and cook on both sides until golden. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240.3 calories, CarbohydrateContent 33.6 g, CholesterolContent 128.3 mg, FatContent 6.4 g, FiberContent 1.6 g, ProteinContent 10.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.2 g, SodiumContent 477.7 mg, SugarContent 5.6 g
BEST FRENCH DIP RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE FRENCH DIP
- Preheat oven to 450°. Rub beef all over with olive oil and place in roasting pan. In a small bowl, stir together salt, pepper, oregano, and sage. Rub spice mix all over beef. Roast for 20 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 125° in the thickest part of the ribeye. Set aside on a cutting board to rest and turn oven down to 350°. Meanwhile, make jus: Place roasting pan (with beef drippings) over stove top burner and turn to medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft, 3 minutes. Add garlic and thyme and cook until fragrant, 1 minute longer. Add beef broth and Worcestershire sauce and bring up to a simmer. Cook until thickened slightly, 8 to 10 minutes more. When ready to serve, thinly slice beef. Fill each roll with beef and top with provolone. Bake until cheese is melty, 10 minutes. Serve with jus on the side for dipping.
More about "french tips toes recipes"
FRENCH DIP RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
Total Time 05 hours 15 minutes
Category Dinner, Lunch
Calories 467 calories per serving
- Place roast in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the water, soy sauce and seasonings. Cover and cook on high for 5-6 hours or until beef is tender. , Remove meat from broth; shred with two forks and keep warm. Strain broth; skim fat. Pour broth into small cups for dipping. Serve beef on rolls.
10 WAYS TO CREATE FRENCH TIPS MANICURES | GIVEAWAY WINNERS ...
DIY PROFESSIONAL FRENCH NAILS AT HOME $6 !! | FRENCH TIP ...
49+ AWESOME FRENCH TIP NAILS TO BRING ANOTHER DIMENSION TO ...
HOW TO DO A FRENCH MANICURE: 12 STEPS (WITH PICTURES ...
60 FRENCH TIP NAIL DESIGNS |
THE BEST TRICK TO MAKE A PERFECT FRENCH MANICURE
55 GORGEOUS FRENCH TIP NAIL DESIGNS FOR A CLASSY MANICURE
70 IDEAS OF FRENCH MANICURE NAIL DESIGNS | CUDED
EASY FRENCH TOAST RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE EASY FRENCH TOAST ...
BASIC FRENCH TOAST RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOW TO MAKE FRENCH TOAST | FEATURES | JAMIE OLIVER
FRENCH TIP ACRYLIC NAILS - PINTEREST
16 TIPS HOW TO TREAT GANGRENE INFECTION IN THE TOES NATURALLY
DEEP-FRIED CHICKEN FEET RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
100 BEST THANKSGIVING NAIL DESIGNS IDEAS IN 2021 ...
STUFFING RECIPES | KONG COMPANY
HOW TO MAKE BAKED FRESH-CUT FRENCH FRIES • FOOD DRINKS LIFE
7 STYLE RULES FRENCH WOMEN ALWAYS FOLLOW | WHO WHAT WEAR
BARU 29 CONTOH SOAL PROCEDURE TEXT DAN JAWABAN - ENGLISH ADMIN