FRENCH BREAKFAST PUFFS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This was a favorite recipe of mine growing up. Now, I continue to make them for my husband and I. These muffins are easy to make, and quite tasty.
Provided by Betsy
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 1 dozen
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line cups with paper muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, cream together 1/2 cup sugar and shortening. Beat in egg. Stir flour mixture into shortening mixture alternately with milk. Beat well. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. While muffins are baking, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Remove muffins from oven and muffin pan. Immediately, dip the tops of the muffins into the melted margarine, then into the sugar/cinnamon mixture. Repeat with each muffin, until all muffin tops are covered. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 231.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 29.5 g, CholesterolContent 16.3 mg, FatContent 11.8 g, FiberContent 0.5 g, ProteinContent 2.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.6 g, SodiumContent 214.2 mg, SugarContent 17.3 g
FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE - ALLRECIPES
Tastes good for breakfast, just like French toast. It's easy to make too! Serve warm with maple syrup on top.
Provided by STARFLOWER
Categories Breakfast Eggs
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 50 minutes
Yield 1 - 8x8 inch pan
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- Line bottom of pan with bread cubes. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt and vanilla. pour egg mixture over bread. Dot with margarine; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sugar with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle over the top. Bake in preheated oven about 45 to 50 minutes, until top is golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206.8 calories, CarbohydrateContent 26.6 g, CholesterolContent 128.9 mg, FatContent 7.2 g, FiberContent 0.9 g, ProteinContent 8.5 g, SaturatedFatContent 2.3 g, SodiumContent 388 mg, SugarContent 12.8 g
OUR BEST BAKED BREAKFAST RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CARROT OATMEAL MUFFINS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
PUFF PASTRY PIZZA - AVERIE COOKS
CINNAMON STREUSEL FRENCH TOAST CUPS RECIPE - PINCH OF Y…
BUTTERMILK RECIPES | ALLRECIPES