AIR FRYER GREEN BEANS RECIPE (QUICK AND EASY) | KITCHN
- Heat an air fryer to 375°F. Meanwhile, trim the stem end from 1 pound green beans. Transfer to a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, and toss to combine.
- Air fry in batches if needed: Add the green beans to the air fryer basket and arrange into a single layer. Air fry until the green beans are crisp-tender, 8 minutes. If you prefer your green beans a little more tender, give the basket a toss to redistribute the beans, then cook for 2 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : SaturatedFatContent 0.3 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 0.0 g, CarbohydrateContent 5.3 g, SugarContent 2.5 g, ServingSize Serves 6, ProteinContent 1.4 g, FatContent 2.4 g, Calories 43 cal, SodiumContent 161.4 mg, FiberContent 2.1 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg
SOUTHERN GREEN BEANS RECIPE - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
Try our step-by-step, photo illustrated recipe for making delicious Southern Green Beans. It's just good old basic Southern Cooking at it's best for a delicious side dish that compliments any meal. Whether you're using home canned beans, fresh, frozen or store bought in the can, it doesn't get much easier than this to place another vegetable on your family table.
Provided by Steve Gordon
Total Time 55 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Pour green beans into a colander to remove any liquid from jar or can.
- Rinse lightly with cool running water, let drain.
- Slice the pork side meat into ½ thick slices.
- Place pork in a sauce pot over medium heat.
- Cook meat until the fat sections appear translucent in color. Remove the meat if desired but leave the rendered fat in the pot to season the beans as they cook.
- Add 2 cups of warm water.
- Add the drained green beans. Add more water if needed to reach about 1 inch over top of beans.
- Add Sugar
- Add Black Pepper
- Add Salt
- Stir well and bring to a low boil. Cover pot, REDUCE heat to medium-low, simmer 30-45 minutes or until done.
- Taste a bean or two to see if they are cooked to your desired tenderness. Add more salt if needed, or more water if needed to finish cooking the beans to your taste preference.
- Remove from heat when done, cover until ready to serve.
- Serve warm and Enjoy.
More about "freezing fresh green beans recipes"
SOUTHERN GREEN BEANS AND POTATOES - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
Total Time 1 hours
HOW TO FREEZE FRESH GREEN BEANS TO ENJOY ALL YEAR | BETTER ...
3 WAYS TO STORE FRESH GREEN BEANS - WIKIHOW
SIMPLE SKILLET GREEN BEANS - HEALTHY SEASONAL RECIPES
HOW TO FREEZE GREEN BEANS WITHOUT BLANCHING - AN OREGON ...
HOW TO STORE FRESH GREEN BEANS - COOKING CHEW
CROCKPOT GREEN BEANS AND BACON (DUMP AND START) - RECIPES ...
HOW TO FREEZE GREEN BEANS - SIMPLYRECIPES.COM
HOW TO FREEZE FRESH GREEN BEANS WITHOUT BLANCHING - GREAT ...
CROCK POT SAUSAGE GREEN BEANS AND POTATOES - RECIPES THAT ...
CREAMY CROCKPOT CHICKEN STUFFING AND GREEN BEANS - FAMILY ...
CREAMY CROCKPOT CHICKEN STUFFING AND GREEN BEANS - FA…
10 WAYS TO DRESS UP GREEN BEANS - KITCHN
SOUTHERN STYLE GREEN BEANS WITH BACON - LIFE'S AMBROSIA
HOW TO BLANCH GREEN BEANS - LEMON BLOSSOMS
SHEET PAN CHICKEN WITH GREEN BEANS AND POTATOES
HOW TO COOK GREEN BEANS 9 DELICIOUS WAYS | BETTER HOMES ...
BEST FRESH GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
GREEN BEANS WITH A FRENCH FLAIR - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEANS, GREEN - RARESEEDS.COM
SHEET PAN KIELBASA POTATOES AND GREEN BEANS - BUDGET BYTES
CHILI WITHOUT BEANS RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN AND POTATOES WITH GREEN BEANS - THE SEASONED MOM
HOW TO COOK STRING BEANS + 9 STRING BEAN RECIPES — THE MOM 100
CANNING GREEN BEANS: EASY & A PERFECT START FOR NEW CANNERS!
HOW TO BLANCH GREEN BEANS: 11 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - WIKIHOW
100 FRESH GINGER RECIPES THAT'LL USE UP ... - TASTE OF HOME
CASSEROLE RECIPES - GREEN BEAN & MORE FOR ... - TASTE OF HOME