FUN FLOWER COOKIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Make fancy spring flower cookies in no time with the help of Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough!
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough; thoroughly work in flour. (DO NOT EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH AFTER COMBINING WITH FLOUR.) Divide dough into 36 (1-inch) smooth, crease-free balls.
- Place colored sugars in separate medium bowls. One at a time, gently drop the balls into the sugar, and toss until evenly coated.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. With thin sharp knife dipped into flour, cut each ball into 8 wedges, cutting three-fourths of the way down into ball but not through bottom. Gently indent center of each ball with thumb.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until set and edges just begin to brown. Immediately press 1 jelly bean in center of each cookie. Cool 1 minute; carefully remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 10 minutes. Store in tightly covered container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80 , CarbohydrateContent 14 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg, FatContent 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 0 g, SaturatedFatContent 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, SodiumContent 45 mg, SugarContent 4 g, TransFatContent 1/2 g
FLOWER SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
You will need twenty-four 10-inch wooden skewers. To shape your cookies like mushrooms, use a 3-inch mushroom cookie cutter (countrykitchensa.com).
Provided by Martha Stewart
Categories Cookie Recipes
Yield Makes 24
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Cream butter and sugar with a mixer until pale and fluffy. Reduce speed to medium; add eggs and vanilla. Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture gradually, beating until incorporated. Shape dough into 2 disks. Wrap each in plastic and refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Place 4 or 5 skewers on a parchment-lined baking sheet, alternating the direction the tips are pointed. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds. Let 1 disk of dough stand at room temperature until just soft enough to roll, about 10 minutes. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut out shapes using a 3 3/4-inch flower cookie cutter (kitchengifts.com). Transfer to baking sheets, placing each cookie on a skewer, covering 2 inches of the skewer end. Gently press cookies down. (Cookies will stick once they are baked.) Roll out scraps once, and repeat. Repeat with remaining disk of dough. Freeze until cookies are firm, 15 minutes.
- Bake in batches, switching and rotating sheets halfway through, until edges of cookies turn golden, 15 to 18 minutes. Let cool on sheets on wire racks.
- Spoon royal icing into a pastry bag fitted with a small plain round tip, and decorate cookies. Let stand overnight or until icing dries completely.
More about "flower cookies recipe recipes"
BUTTERY COOKIE FLOWERS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Total Time 0 minutes
Category Shaped, Butter, Dairy, Cookie, Dessert
Calories 110 calories per serving
- Attach jelly beans to centers of cookies with small amount of icing, if desired.
CUT-OUT COOKIES IN A FLOWER POT RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Category Desserts, Cookies, Cut-Out Cookie Recipes
Calories 126.3 calories per serving
- Decorate as desired. Display 3-7 cookies in a 6 inch clay pot (depending on size of cookie). Weigh pot down with dried beans and cut a circle of Styrofoam to fit snugly into top. Add ribbons and enjoy.
BEST MARSHMALLOW FLOWER COOKIES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
Total Time 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350° and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Slice cookie dough into 1/4” rounds. Place cookies about 1” apart on prepared baking sheets and bake according to package instructions. Let cool completely. Pour each color of sanding sugar into a separate shallow bowl. Using scissors, cut marshmallows in half diagonally. Dip cut marshmallow ends in sanding sugar. Add a few small drops of food coloring to frosting and stir until frosting is green. Spread green frosting over the top of each cookie, then place an M&M in the center. For each cookie, arrange 5 marshmallows halves, sprinkle side-up, around the M&M to look like flower petals.
DANDELION FLOWER COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 23 minutes
Calories 200.3 per serving
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
BOTANICAL FLOWER SHORTBREAD COOKIES RECIPE - PUREWOW
Total Time 2 hours 15 minutes
Calories 190 calories per serving
- 1. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. 2. Add the egg yolk and vanilla; mix to combine, about 1 minute more. Add the flour and salt; mix just until combined. 3. Prepare a piece of parchment paper about 12 inches long. Turn the cookie dough out onto the parchment and form it into a rough log along one long side of the paper. Use the paper to help form the dough into a rounded log shape, about 2 inches in diameter. Wrap the dough in the parchment paper. Transfer the dough to the refrigerator and chill for 1? hours. 4. Preheat the oven to 350?F, with racks in the upper and lower thirds. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. 5. Use a sharp knife to cut the cookie dough into ?-inch-thick slices. Transfer the slices to the prepared baking sheets, staggering them and leaving at least ? inch between cookies. 6. In a small bowl, whisk the egg white with 1 tablespoon cool water. Working a few at a time, brush the surface of the cookies with the egg wash and then place a flower in the center. Gently brush the cookie again with the egg wash and sprinkle with sugar. 7. Bake the cookies, rotating the sheets from front to back and top to bottom at the halfway mark, until the surface appears set and they are evenly golden brown on the bottom (they won't brown on top, so use a spatula to lift a cookie and check), 13 to 15 minutes. Cool the cookies completely on the baking sheets.
LINZER FLOWER COOKIES RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Category Cookie Recipes
- Lightly sift confectioners' sugar over cookies with cutout petals. Spread a heaping teaspoon of jam on each solid cookie; carefully sandwich with sugared cookies.
SUNFLOWER SEED COOKIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 111 calories per serving
- In a bowl, cream butter, shortening and sugar. Add water and vanilla; mix well. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in sunflower sees. , Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar. Bake at 350° for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
SPRING FLOWER COOKIES - HY-VEE RECIPES AND IDEAS
Part of the fun is twisting apart the spritz to get to the dreamy marshmallow filling.
Calories 230 per serving
- 7. *Gumdrop candies can be cut in half to make shorter, if necessary.
EDIBLE FLOWER COOKIES - TWO CUPS FLOUR
FLOWER COOKIES - BAKED
FLOWER COOKIE POPS RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD ...
FLOWER SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE | RECIPELAND
SPRING FLOWER COOKIES RECIPE - SOMETHING SWANKY DESSERT ...
SPRING COOKIES RECIPES | LAND O’LAKES
10 BEST CHICKPEA FLOUR COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY FLOURLESS COOKIES | ALLRECIPES
TOP 3 MARIJUANA COOKIES RECIPES (AKA WEED COOKIES) - LEAF ...
DANDELION FLOWER COOKIES | THE SPLENDID TABLE
5 HEALTHY CBD COOKIE RECIPES : EASY CBD COOKIE RECIPES TO ...