APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE | DAVE LIEBERMAN | FOOD NETWORK
Try this comforting Apple Crumble with a crunchy, nutty topping from Food Network.
Provided by Dave Lieberman
Total Time 2 hours 5 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Yield 6 to 8 recipes
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Peel, core, and slice apples into 1/4-inch slices. Place apples in a large mixing bowl and toss with sugar, lemon juice, flour, and cinnamon. Pour into a lightly greased 9 by 13-inch baking dish, and spread out into an even layer. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, mix together the nuts, flour, oats, sugar, cinnamon, and salt for the topping. Using a pastry cutter or your fingers, gently work in the cold butter until pea-sized lumps are formed.
- Top apples evenly with mixture and bake until apples are bubbly and topping is golden brown, about 45 minutes, rotating once halfway through cooking.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with vanilla ice cream.
RIDICULOUSLY EASY BLUEBERRY CRUMBLE - EASY RECIPES FOR ...
This easy blueberry crumble with perfectly cooked blueberries topped with a buttery oat crumble is high on our list of favorites. There’s no fancy equipment needed and you only need about 10 minutes of prep time. Before adding sugar to the filling, taste your berries. If they are already sweet, you might want to hold back on how much sugar you add.
Provided by Adam and Joanne Gallagher
Total Time 40 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Yield Makes 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add blueberries, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of flour, sugar, and pinch of salt to a 9-inch pie dish (or use a 2-quart baking dish). Toss well until combined.
- Combine flour, oats, sugar, and the salt in a medium bowl. Add the melted butter then stir until all the flour has been moistened by the butter and topping is crumbly.
- Sprinkle over blueberry filling. (We like to use our hands to do this. As we sprinkle, we press the crumbles together to create larger clumps of topping.)
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes until juices are thickened and the topping has turned light golden brown. Cool 10 minutes, and then serve.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1/8 of the dish, Calories 289, FatContent 11.9g, SaturatedFatContent 7.3g, CholesterolContent 30.4mg, SodiumContent 75.5g, CarbohydrateContent 43.6g, FiberContent 3.2g, SugarContent 24.2g, ProteinContent 3.1g
More about "easy crumble topping recipes"
CRUMBLE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
OAT CRUMBLE TOPPING | BBC GOOD FOOD
Total Time 30 minutes
- Bake for 20 minutes at 190C / fan 170C / gas 5 until the crumble top is golden and the fruit is bubbling
CRUMBLE TOPPING RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Category Dessert & Treats Recipes
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, light-brown sugar, granulated sugar, and salt. With your hands, work in butter until large, moist clumps form. Chill, covered, until ready to use.
BEST APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE | EASY RECIPE GUIDE | JAMIE OLIVER
Total Time 50 minutes
Calories 233 calories per serving
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- Peel and core the apples, then quarter and chop into 3cm chunks.
- Place in a saucepan on a medium heat with 100g of sugar and a few fine gratings of lemon zest.
- Pop the lid on and cook for 5 minutes, or until the apples have softened. Remove the heat and leave to cool a little.
- Meanwhile, cube the butter and place in a mixing bowl with the flour. Rub together with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs, then scrunch in the remaining sugar to add a little texture.
- Transfer the apples to a 25cm x 30cm baking dish and sprinkle over the crumble topping.
- Bake in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and bubbling. Delicious served with vanilla custard.
CHRISTMAS CRUMBLE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
Total Time 1 hours
Calories 287 calories per serving
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
- Peel and core the apples and pears, then quarter and chop into 3cm chunks.
- Place in a pan on a medium heat with the cranberry sauce and booze (if using), then finely grate in the clementine zest and squeeze in the juice.
- Cook with the lid on for 10 minutes, or until the fruit has softened, stirring occasionally, then remove from the heat and leave to cool slightly.
- Cut the butter into cubes and place in a mixing bowl with the flour and a pinch of sea salt. Rub together with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs, then scrunch in the sugar to add a little texture. Roughly chop and stir through the almonds or nuts, and crumble in the mince pie.
- Transfer the fruit to a 25cm x 30cm baking dish and sprinkle over the crumble topping, then bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden and bubbling. Delicious served with custard, ice cream or brandy butter.
APPLE SLAB PIE WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Total Time 1 hours 45 minutes
Calories 300 per serving
- Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until crust is golden brown, filling is bubbling and streusel is browned. Cool on cooling rack 45 minutes before serving.
APPLE AND CHERRY PIE WITH OATMEAL CRUMBLE TOPPING RECIPE ...
Total Time 1 hours 35 minutes
- Line a 9 or 10-inch deep baking dish with pie crust and pour in the fruit mixture. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the top and bake for 20 minutes. Lower the temperature to 350 degrees F and continue baking until bubbly, apples are tender, the top is golden brown, and the pie crust is browned, 35 to 40 minutes longer. Remove from the oven and let rest at least 15 minutes. Serve warm, with vanilla ice cream on top.
BANANA CRUMB MUFFINS | ALLRECIPES
44 EASY TRAY BAKE RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
BASIC CRUMBLE TOPPING MIX RECIPE FOR EASY DESSERTS
CRUMB TOPPING FOR PIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
EASY CRUMB TOPPING RECIPE | COOKSTR.COM
EASY KETO APPLE PIE CRUMBLE RECIPE WITH ALMOND FLOUR
EASY APPLE CRUMBLE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
CHERRY PIE WITH ALMOND CRUMB TOPPING | ALLRECIPES