INSTANT DUTCH OVEN – RATATOUILLE – INSTANT POT RECIPES
Provided by Instant Brands Culinary Team
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Yield 6-8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Select SEAR/SAUTE and set the time to 30 minutes. Press START
- Add 2 tbsp of oil in the cooking vessel.
- When the vessel is hot, add zucchini and brown by stirring occasionally.
- Add eggplants and shishito peppers and sauté until they are soft.
- Take vegetables out.
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil. Sauté onions and garlic until soft and brown
- Stir in thyme, vegetables, tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Press CANCEL.
- Close the lid.
- Select MANUAL 2. Set the temperature to 300F and time to 30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, take the lid off. Leave pot to cook uncovered for the last 10 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, let it rest for 10 minutes, uncovered.
- Stir in basil before serving.
INSTANT DUTCH OVEN – BRAISED SHORT RIBS – INSTANT POT RECIPES
Provided by Instant Brands Culinary Team
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours
Yield 4-6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Boil 2 cups of water in a small pot. Add the porcini mushrooms in the boiled water to soften. When they become soft, take mushrooms out of the water. Keep the water for the braising later. Roughly chop mushrooms.
- Select SEAR/SAUTÉ Mode. Press the Temp/Time button to set the time to 30 minutes with the knob. Press START .
- Season short ribs with salt and black pepper. When the cooking vessel is hot, place ribs to the bottom and sear both sides until browned (roughly 5 minutes each side).
- Take the ribs out and put onto a plate. Discard the grease remaining in the vessel. Be careful, the vessel will be hot. Use silicone gloves to touch the handles.
- Add olive oil to the vessel. Sauté onions and garlic until soft for three minutes.
- Stir in the cremini mushrooms and porcini mushrooms. Sauté until the liquid released from the mushrooms have evaporated.
- Add the left-over liquid from the soaked mushrooms, thyme and beef stock to the pot and place ribs on top. Make sure the ribs are mostly covered with liquid. Press CANCEL .
- Close the lid. Select BRAISE MODE. Press the Temp/Time button and set the time to 2 hours. Press START.
- After 45 minutes skim any fat from the surface and stir in the barley. Ensure that the barley is fully submerged in the liquid (to help you can place ribs on top to keep the barley submerged).
- Wait for 30 minutes and check the ribs, make sure they are very tender and carefully take them out and place onto a plate. Try to leave all the barley in the vessel.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and parmesan to the pot, and mix in with the barley until creamy. Add in additional hot broth if needed. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Mix in parsley and lemon zest. Press CANCEL .
- Serve the barley mixture on a plate and place the ribs on top. Garnish with chopped parsley.
More about "dutch oven meatloaf recipes"
27 SIDE DISHES FOR MEATLOAF FAMILY NIGHT – THE KITCHEN ...
Take meatloaf night to another level by making one of these side dishes for meatloaf. With so much variety on this list, there is something for every home. Meatloaf is the perfect dish to make for the family because once you put it in the oven, you can focus on making your side dish until
NO KNEAD (NO DUTCH OVEN) BREAD - JENNY CAN COOK
Jan 08, 2021 · I don’t have a dutch oven, I’m 65 and don’t want to invest in one because they are so heavy. I am really wanting to try your no knead no dutch oven bread using soaked sprouted wheat but have limited experience with the soaking flour. I’ve only used …
EXTRA ORDINARY FOOD: MORE THAN A MEATLOAF | THE GAZETTE
Dec 30, 2021 · Home / Food & Drink / Recipes. Extra Ordinary Food: Scrapple is more than a meatloaf. Scrapple is a breakfast staple courtesy of the Pennsylvania Dutch
BEST DUTCH OVEN COOKBOOKS OF ALL TIME (2022) | OVENSPOT
Jan 01, 2022 · The best selling dutch oven cookbooks of all time are: “Cook It in Your Dutch Oven: 150 Recipes”, “101 Things® to Do with a Dutch Oven”, “The Dutch Oven Cookbook”, “The 5-Ingredient Dutch Oven Cookbook”, “The Staub Cookbook: Modern Recipes” and “Easy Dutch Oven Cooking: Recipes …
CHUCK POT ROAST RECIPE DUTCH OVEN - ROCKY HEDGE FARM
Jun 29, 2020 · Cover with a tight-fitting lid and place a dutch oven in a 275-degree oven to cook for 2 hours. After 2 hours, add the potatoes and 2-inch slices of carrots to the dutch oven, mixing them into the cooking liquid. Check the amount of liquid surrounding the …
SMOKED MEATLOAF RECIPE | CAMP CHEF RECIPES
Jan 12, 2017 · I make this maybe 6 times a year and have enjoyed it immensely. It’s the only meatloaf my wife likes, and my kids literally cheer when I tell them I am making it. Over the last couple years I have tweaked this slightly for my taste. First, I add a bit of my dry rub into the meatloaf …
SKINNYTASTE ONE AND DONE: 140 NO-FUSS DINNERS FOR YOUR ...
NEW YORK TIMES, WALL STREET JOURNAL, AND USA TODAY BESTSELLER IACP AWARD FINALIST • NAMED ONE OF THE BEST COOKBOOKS OF THE YEAR BY THE KITCHN AND MINDBODYGREEN For your Instant Pot®, electric pressure cooker, air fryer, slow cooker, multi-cooker, Dutch oven, sheet pan, skillet, and more—140 healthy and delicious recipes …
DUTCH OVEN BONELESS RIB ROAST RECIPE • A WEEKEND COOK®
May 04, 2019 · Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a 5-quart oval dutch oven. Transfer roast to 5 Quart Dutch Oven and brown roast on all sides, ending with the fat side facing up. When browned add the beef broth, onions, potatoes, yams, garlic, and carrots. Place in preheated oven …
COOKBOOK • JUNE OVEN
Let’s take it swipe by swipe. Video. Guided. Smart. Recipes. Four words can mean so much when dinner is at stake. June smart recipes are easy to follow and June- responsive, so you and your oven are always in …
FREE RECIPES FOR BOY SCOUTS
Love the recipes, but I'm not a fan of Dutch Oven Pizzas as they will not feed a Patrol of 8 Scouts unless they have several Dutch Ovens. The Preparation and Cooking time takes way too long. I recommend making a Pizza Casserole that will feed the whole patrol.
QUICK & EASY FAMILY-FRIENDLY RECIPES - THE SEASONED MOM
Meet Blair. Welcome to The Seasoned Mom!Here you will find delicious, easy recipes for the busy home cook. Inspired by Virginia’s rich traditions, the changing seasons in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and our simple farmhouse life, these meals have been tried, tested …
FALL OFF THE BONE RIBS, BEST OVEN RIBS | JENNY CAN COOK
May 01, 2017 · Oven: To finish ribs in the oven, set oven to broil and return ribs to the same middle oven rack, uncovered, basting and broiling about 5 minutes per side, watching so they don’t burn. They will be so tender, it’s best to turn them using gloved hands. (If …