DUMPLING DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Whisk light soy sauce, dark soy sauce, red wine vinegar, chili oil, ginger, sugar, garlic, and green onion together in a bowl; pour into a sealable container, seal, and refrigerate 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 5.9 calories, CarbohydrateContent 0.7 g, FatContent 0.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.1 g, SodiumContent 538.1 mg, SugarContent 0.2 g
DUMPLING DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Set out little bowls of this sauce for folks to dunk their pot stickers and shumai.
Provided by Ann Taylor Pittman
Total Time 2 minutes
Yield Serves 6 (serving size: 1 scant tablespoon)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine all ingredients, stirring until the sugar dissolves. Serve sauce with dumplings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 15 calories, CarbohydrateContent 1 g, FatContent 1 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.1 g, SodiumContent 222 mg, SugarContent 1 g
More about "dumpling sauce recipe recipes"
QUICK DUMPLING DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE | MARTHA STEWART
Category Vegan Recipes
- Stir the ingredients together in a small bowl, and serve sauce alongside the dumplings.
POT STICKER OR DUMPLING SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 97.8 per serving
- Serve with potstickers or dumplings.
PORK DUMPLINGS WITH SOY DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE | SOHUI KIM ...
Total Time 1 hours 35 minutes
- Cook dumplings: Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add just enough oil to coat the bottom, about 1 tablespoon. Add dumplings in an even layer, about 10. Brown the dumplings on one side, 2–3 minutes. Then carefully add about ¼ inch of water, and immediately place the lid on top of the pan; steam until nearly all the water evaporates, 3–5 minutes. Remove the cover and allow the dumplings to fry again, just long enough to fully brown. Once they are fully browned, flip to slightly crisp the other side, about a minute. Plate and serve the dumplings immediately with dipping sauce. (Note: To cook frozen dumplings, follow the same procedure, but with slightly more water so they steam a little longer and cook through.)
CHINESE STEAMED DUMPLINGS WITH DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE ...
Total Time 1 hours 20 minutes
Calories 119.1 per serving
- Handle gently!
APPLE DUMPLINGS WITH SAUCE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 01 hours 50 minutes
Calories 764 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, combine flour and salt; cut in shortening until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Divide into 8 portions. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until easy to handle., Preheat oven to 350°. Roll each portion of dough between 2 lightly floured sheets of waxed paper into a 7-in. square. Place an apple on each square. Place 1 teaspoon butter and 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar in the center of each apple., Gently bring up corners of dough to each center, trimming any excess; pinch edges to seal. If desired, cut out apple leaves and stems from dough scraps; attach to dumplings with water. Place dumplings in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with half the remaining cinnamon sugar., In a large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients. Bring just to a boil, stirring until blended. Pour over apples; sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar. , Bake until apples are tender and pastry is golden brown, 50-55 minutes, basting occasionally with sauce. Serve warm.
EASY ASIAN DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 15 minutes
Category Side Dish, Sauces and Condiments, Sauces
Calories 28.1 calories per serving
- Whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, honey, garlic, ginger, sesame seeds, sesame oil in a bowl.
HOMEMADE APPLE DUMPLINGS WITH CARAMEL SAUCE RECIPE: HOW TO ...
Total Time 01 hours 20 minutes
Calories 974 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, 2 teaspoons sugar and salt; cut in shortening until crumbly. In a small bowl, combine 1 egg, water and vinegar; gradually add to crumb mixture, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Divide into seven portions. , On a lightly floured surface, roll each portion into a 7-in. square. Place an apple on each pastry square; place 1 tablespoon butter in the center of each. Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over apples., Bring up corners of pastry to center; pinch edges to seal. Beat remaining egg; brush over pastry. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes., Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until smooth and blended. Pour over apples. Bake 35-40 minutes longer or until apples are tender and pastry is golden brown, basting occasionally with sauce. Serve warm.
10 BEST CHINESE DUMPLING SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
8 ASIAN DUMPLING DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
DUMPLING DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
THAI DUMPLING SAUCE RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
EASY DUMPLING SAUCE | PICKLED PLUM | EASY ASIAN RECIPES
THAI DUMPLING SAUCE RECIPE - SHARE-RECIPES.NET
DUMPLING DIPPING SAUCE EASY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
STEAMED DUMPLINGS WITH THE BEST DIPPING SAUCE - THE FOODIE ...
KOREAN DUMPLING (MANDU) DIPPING SAUCE – ASIAN RECIPES AT HOME
6 DUMPLING DIPPING SAUCE RECIPES - YOUTUBE
PRETZEL DUMPLINGS WITH MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE ? MY GERMAN ...
DUMPLING DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS