HOMEMADE PIZZA BURGERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
We are big fans of pizza burgers that some greasy spoons serve, but it is so hard to find a good one so I decided to come up with my own. Here is a real simple recipe that puts smiles on the faces of my family.
Provided by duboo
Total Time 4 hours 25 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine beef, tomato paste, salt, sugar, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, pepper, and oregano in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate to let flavors marry, about 4 hours.
- Form beef mixture into 8 thin patties. Place 1 slice of mozzarella cheese on each of 4 patties; leave at least a 1/2-inch border, breaking up the cheese as needed. Place remaining patties on top and pinch edges to seal in the cheese.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Fry burgers until browned and centers reach 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 6 to 7 minutes per side. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430.4 calories, CarbohydrateContent 25.2 g, CholesterolContent 86 mg, FatContent 23.1 g, FiberContent 1.7 g, ProteinContent 28.8 g, SaturatedFatContent 9.8 g, SodiumContent 1074.9 mg, SugarContent 2 g
FULLY LOADED CAJUN CHICKEN BURGERS RECIPE - BBC GOOD FOOD
Grilled Cajun-spiced chicken breasts topped with bacon, avocado and cheese... set to become a Friday night favourite
Provided by Barney Desmazery
Categories Dinner, Main course, Snack, Supper
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix the seasoning ingredients together with a good grinding of black pepper and a sprinkling of salt, then set aside in a large dish. Heat grill to high. On a board, flatten out the chicken slightly, then drizzle half the oil over and toss in the seasoning until completely coated. Heat the remaining oil in a large frying pan, sizzle the chicken for 5 mins on each side until firm, push to one side of the pan, then fry the bacon for a few mins until cooked.
- While the chicken is cooking, halve, stone, peel and slice the avocados, and toast the cut sides of the buns. Cover the tops of the buns with cheese, then grill until melted.
- To assemble the burgers, spread the buns with mayonnaise if you want, top with a handful of spinach, then a rasher of bacon. To keep the avocado in place, slice the chicken, then alternate between a slice of chicken and avocado. Top with the bun, press down lightly and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 721 calories, FatContent 36 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 10 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 51 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 2 grams sugar, FiberContent 5 grams fiber, ProteinContent 51 grams protein, SodiumContent 2.84 milligram of sodium
DRESSING FOR POTATO SALAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
10 GINGER SALAD DRESSING RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TURKEY BURGER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
THOUSAND ISLAND DRESSING RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
JUICY LUCY BURGERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SEASONED TURKEY BURGERS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES