INDIAN FISH CURRY - ALLRECIPES
A very spicy dish. This recipe is inspired by my mother's Bengali fish recipe she used to make in India.
Provided by Mantu
Categories Bangladeshi Recipes
Total Time 1 hours 25 minutes
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Mix the mustard, pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons of canola oil in a shallow bowl. Add the fish fillets, turning to coat. Marinate the fish in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Combine the onion, garlic, ginger, and cashews in a blender or food processor and pulse until the mixture forms a paste.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Stir in the prepared paste; cook and stir for a minute or two. Add the cayenne pepper, turmeric, cumin, coriander, 1 teaspoon salt, and sugar. Cook and stir for an additional five minutes. Stir in the chopped tomato and vegetable broth.
- Arrange the fish fillets in a baking dish, discarding any extra marinade. Top the fish with the sauce, cover the baking dish, and bake in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 30 minutes. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 11.6 g, CholesterolContent 56.1 mg, FatContent 13.5 g, FiberContent 2.3 g, ProteinContent 41.6 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.4 g, SodiumContent 2714.6 mg, SugarContent 4.5 g
OLD-FASHIONED CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This fudge is easy to make and very delicious. Enjoy this with your loved ones. For best results be sure to use a candy thermometer.
Provided by BOOK_WORM
Categories Chocolate Fudge
Yield 60 squares
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Grease an 8x8 inch square baking pan. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, cocoa and milk in a medium saucepan. Stir to blend, then bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer. Do not stir again.
- Place candy thermometer in pan and cook until temperature reaches 238 degrees F(114 degrees C). If you are not using a thermometer, then cook until a drop of this mixture in a cup of cold water forms a soft ball. Feel the ball with your fingers to make sure it is the right consistency. It should flatten when pressed between your fingers.
- Remove from heat. Add butter or margarine and vanilla extract. Beat with a wooden spoon until the fudge loses its sheen. Do not under beat.
- Pour into prepared pan and let cool. Cut into about 60 squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 36.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 7.3 g, CholesterolContent 2.4 mg, FatContent 0.9 g, FiberContent 0.2 g, ProteinContent 0.3 g, SaturatedFatContent 0.6 g, SodiumContent 7.3 mg, SugarContent 6.9 g
OUR ABSOLUTE BEST RECIPES USING CRAB MEAT | MYRECIPES
HEALTHY RECIPES FROM DIETITIANS - FOOD & NUTRITION ...
SALMON CROQUETTES | LOUISIANA KITCHEN & CULTURE
KATIE'S CONSCIOUS KITCHEN - RECIPES THAT FEED YOUR JOY!
THE INTERNATIONAL PIZZA EXPO
FERRARO FOODS | OFFICIAL SITE
CARAWAY COOKWARE HONEST REVIEW | ALLRECIPES
THE PREVENT AND REVERSE HEART DISEASE COOKBOOK: OVER 125 ...