CLASSIC DAIQUIRI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
- Blend ice, rum, lime juice, triple sec, and 1 teaspoon sugar in a blender on the highest setting until smooth, 15 to 20 seconds. Pour into glass.
- Spread 2 tablespoons sugar in a thin layer onto a small plate. Rub lime wedge around the rim of a glass. Dip glass rim in sugar to coat. Pour blended beverage into the prepared glass to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 324.5 calories, CarbohydrateContent 45.5 g, FatContent 0.1 g, FiberContent 0.3 g, ProteinContent 0.2 g, SodiumContent 3.1 mg, SugarContent 41.8 g
DAIQUIRI RECIPE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Master the art of the daiquiri with white rum, sugar and lime. We also have three twists on this classic cocktail that will go down a storm at any party
Provided by Alice Lascelles
Categories Cocktails, Drink
Total Time 5 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Shake all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and strain into a cocktail glass. 3 TWISTS Strawberry daiquiri This cocktail should only be attempted with fruit that’s really ripe and sweet – if the berries are the big, bland variety from the chiller cabinet, the end result will just taste of mush. Allow one large handful of hulled strawberries for each cocktail. Place them in the empty shaker and give them a gentle crush with a muddler or pestle, then add the other ingredients and shake as normal and strain into your cocktail glass. Out of season, you could also make a version of this drink using Funkin strawberry pure´e which will be almost as good. Hemingway’s ‘Papa Doble’ daiquiri The writer Ernest Hemingway drank at El Floridita in Havana so often they ended up creating a daiquiri recipe especially for him called the Papa Doble, made with a quadruple measure of white rum, lime, grapefruit juice and maraschino liqueur. I don’t think many of us could handle a drink this size – as delicious as it is – so I’ve scaled it back a bit: 50ml white rum, 15ml pink grapefruit juice, 15ml lime juice, 15ml Luxardo maraschino liqueur, 5ml sugar syrup, shaken and strained into a cocktail glass or blended with ice, depending on what you prefer. La Terraza’s blue daiquiri Another place Hemingway liked to drink when he went fishing was a little waterside bar about 10 miles outside Havana called La Terraza. La Terraza’s signature daiquiri is made with blue curac¸ao, so it’s the colour of a lagoon. You can make one too, simply by substituting 15ml Bols Blue curac¸ao in a normal daiquiri in place of the sugar syrup. A delicious guilty pleasure on a summer’s day, especially with a cocktail umbrella.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146 calories, CarbohydrateContent 7 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 7 grams sugar
More about "daiquiri glass recipes"
DAIQUIRI | DRINKS RECIPES | DRINKS TUBE
Cuisine https://schema.org/LowLactoseDiet, https://schema.org/GlutenFreeDiet, https://schema.org/VeganDiet, https://schema.org/VegetarianDiet
Calories 196 calories per serving
- 1. Put one level teaspoon of sugar into a cocktail shaker 2. Squeeze in the juice of half a lime 3. Stir the ingredients together until the sugar has dissolved into a syrup 4. Fill a Martini glass with ice to chill 5. Fill the cocktail shaker a third of the the way with ice, then pour in the ingredients 6. Shake until the ingredients have mixed 7. Empty your glass of ice and strain in the drink through a tea strainer
BEST STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 10 minutes
Category Drink Recipes, Cocktail Recipes, Rum Drinks Recipes
Calories 109.5 calories per serving
- In a blender, combine ice, sugar and strawberries. Pour in lime juice, lemon juice, rum and lemon-lime soda. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
PUMPKIN DAIQUIRI RECIPE – ADVANCED MIXOLOGY
Total Time 15 minutes
- Garnish with the orange twist, and serve immediately!
BANANA DAIQUIRI RECIPE - OLIVEMAGAZINE
Total Time 5 minutes
Category Cocktails and drinks
Calories 0 calories per serving
- Pour the daiquiri into a hurricane glass. Skewer a banana slice and a couple of maraschino cherries onto a cocktail skewer, and use this to garnish the glass.
DAIQUIRI RECIPE | ALTON BROWN | FOOD NETWORK
8 GREAT DAIQUIRI RECIPES (CLASSIC & FROZEN!) – A COUPLE COOKS
CLASSIC DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL RECIPE - 3 INGREDIENT COCKTAILS
DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL RECIPE -
CLASSIC HEMINGWAY DAIQUIRI RECIPE - 2021 - MASTERCLASS
CLASSIC DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL RECIPE - 2021 - MASTERCLASS
DAIQUIRI RECIPE - THE COCKTAIL SOCIETY
DAIQUIRI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL RECIPE -
DAIQUIRI RECIPE | DRIZLY
HOW TO MAKE A DAIQUIRI | ALTON BROWN
COCKTAIL COLLEGE: THE DAIQUIRI ON APPLE PODCASTS
FRESH BANANA DAIQUIRI RECIPE - MOODY MIXOLOGIST
DRINK RECIPE GLASS | ETSY