CUBAN SLIDERS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE OF HOME
These wonderful little rolls are baked until lightly toasted and the cheese melts. The leftover King's Hawaiian ham sliders keep really well in the fridge, and they make a lovely cold snack. Followers of my blog, houseofyumm.com, go nuts for these! —Serene Herrera, Dallas, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Total Time 30 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°. Without separating rolls, cut each package of rolls in half horizontally; arrange bottom halves in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Layer with ham, cheese and pickles; replace top halves of rolls. , In a microwave, melt butter; stir in onion and mustard. Drizzle over rolls. Bake, covered, 10 minutes. Uncover; bake until golden brown and heated through, 5-10 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 191 calories, FatContent 10g fat (5g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 42mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 532mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 17g carbohydrate (6g sugars, FiberContent 1g fiber), ProteinContent 10g protein.
CUBAN-STYLE SANDWICH POCKETS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
Not your ordinary ham and cheese. Delve into these flaky crescent pockets for some seriously good eats.
Provided by Pillsbury Kitchens
Total Time 45 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In small bowl, mix mustard and cumin. Unroll dough sheets on work surface. Cut each sheet into thirds. Press each third into 7 1/2x4 1/2-inch rectangle. Spread mustard mixture evenly over each rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Shape pork into 6 (3-inch) squares; place over mustard on each rectangle. Top each pork patty with 1 slice ham, 1 slice cheese and 3 pickle chips. Fold dough over filling; press edges firmly with fork to seal. Prick top of each pocket 3 times with fork. Place pockets 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown and meat thermometer inserted in center of pockets reads 160°F.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440 , CarbohydrateContent 35 g, CholesterolContent 55 mg, FatContent 2 1/2 , FiberContent 0 g, ProteinContent 20 g, SaturatedFatContent 11 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, SodiumContent 1460 mg, SugarContent 1 g, TransFatContent 0 g
More about "cuban casserole recipes"
SHRIMP CASSEROLE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 404.7 per serving
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
22 EASY CAMPBELL SOUP RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
CUBAN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TRADITIONAL CUBAN RECIPES WITH BIG FLAVOR | ALLRECIPES
CAST IRON CUBAN CASSEROLE - LEFTOVER PULLED PORK RECIPE ...
24 BEST CUBAN RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
CUBAN RECIPES | RECIPES
10 BEST FRENCH TOAST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE RECIPES - YUMMLY
23 TRADITIONAL CUBAN DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
CASSEROLE RECIPES WITH LEFTOVER PORK ROAST
CASSEROLES RECIPES - COOKTOP COVE
CASSEROLES RECIPES - COOKTOP COVE
HEALTHY RECIPES FOR WEIGHT LOSS | WW USA
HEARTY SAUSAGE CASSEROLE | SLIMMING EATS RECIPES
FARMER'S CASSEROLE - RECIPE GIRL®
QUICK & EASY RECIPES - A FORK'S TALE
SWEET POTATO CASSEROLE (WITH MARSHMALLOWS!)
HEALTHY LUNCH & DINNER RECIPES | HUNGRY GIRL
AZúCAR! 17 TRADITIONAL CUBAN DESSERTS - AMIGOFOODS
DUMP AND BAKE MEATBALL CASSEROLE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN