APPLE WINE RECIPE - SIMPLE & RICH ... - HOME BREW ANSWERS
Apples are one of the fruits that can be easily gathered around the beginning of autumn. There are countless trees not only in people’s gardens but also escapees that grow wild. The problem with a lot of these apple varieties that have grown free is the way the apples taste. Many wild apples can be […]
Provided by Neil
Yield 1 Gallon / 4.5 Litres
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1. Begin by heating half the water with the sugar in a large pan. Bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes.
- 2.Take the prepared apples and place in the fine straining bag. Put this in the bottom of the fermenter and pour over the boiling water. Add the remaining half of the water and this will bring the temperature down so it is lukewarm. Add the tannin, yeast nutrient and acid and stir thoroughly.
- 3. A few hours later when the must has cooled even further add the crushed campden tablet and stir through the must. Cover and leave the wine for at least 12 hours.
- 4. 12 hours after adding the campden tablet add the pectic enzyme, stir thoroughly and leave for 24 hours.
- 5. After 24 hours add the yeast by sprinkling onto the surface of the must, no need to stir. The yeast will now ferment the wine. Stir the must daily with a sanitised spoon to ensure all the apples are broken down.
- 6. After a week lift out the straining bag with what remains of the apples. Let the bag drip dry but avoid the temptation to squeeze the straining bag. Leave the wine to settle for at least 24 hours.
- 7. After the wine has settled for around 24 hours you can syphon the wine into a demijohn. The wine now needs time to condition and to clear. Rack again after a couple of months to aid clearing. Condition for at least 4 months before bottling.
- 8. Should you wish, you can back sweeten the wine following this method. If you prefer a sweeter, richer wine then this is a good option.
PORK CROWN ROAST RECIPE - FOOD.COM - FOOD.COM - RECIP…
An eye and taste pleaser for any special occasion. It looks so impressive wearing the little socks - take time to make them or buy the ready made. The stuffing compliments the pork flavor. You may make the socks out of foil or I prefer colored tissue paper. Cut strips of paper approx 2 1/2 " wide by 10" long, roll the paper into a cylinder and with scissors cut down 1 1/2 " on one edge of the cylinder spacing cuts1/4" apart. wrap the uncut ends around each bone and secure with thin wire or fine thread.
Total Time 4 hours 25 minutes
Prep Time 25 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Combine the salt, pepper, garlic and Worcestershire and rub into the roast.
- Place flat in a roaster bone ends down and roast covered for 2 hours in a 325 F oven.
- Meanwhile prepare the stuffing: Saute the onion and celery in the margarine until the onions are translucent and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add crumbs, apples, poultry seasoning, parsley flakes, 1 cup of apple juice, season with salt and pepper.
- Add a bit more juice if needed.
- The stuffing should be moist enough to hold together when squeezed lightly.
- After you have roasted the meat for 2 hours, remove it from the oven.
- Turn it so the rib ends are pointing out when you stand it on edge (like to secure the joining ribs with a bit of wire).
- Place a sleeve of tin foil in the center of the roast, have the foil large enough that you will be able to cover the stuffing by folding it over when filled.
- Fill the sleeve with the stuffing, fold foil over.
- Return the roast uncovered until the internal temp reaches 170F (apprx 1 1/2 hours).
- Decorate the rib ends with gay colored socks (use colors to match the seasons or holiday) after you have removed it from the oven and are ready to serve.
- **If, after stuffing the sleeve in the center of the roast, you have stuffing left over put it in a lightly greased casserole dish and put in the oven for the last 1 1/2 roasting time.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1883.2, FatContent 143.4, SaturatedFatContent 56.9, CholesterolContent 289.7, SodiumContent 914.2, CarbohydrateContent 69.1, FiberContent 4.9, SugarContent 12.7, ProteinContent 74.5
31 BEST CROWN ROYAL APPLE RECIPES IDEAS | CROWN ROYAL ...
BILLION DOLLAR APPLE WHISKY COCKTAIL RECIPES | CROWN ROYAL
4 DELICIOUS CROWN ROYAL REGAL APPLE COCKTAIL RECIPES
20 DELICIOUS APPLE COCKTAIL RECIPES TO MIX UP TONIGHT
CARAMEL APPLE - CROWN ROYAL
CROWN ROYAL APPLE: 5 MIXERS AND COCKTAILS TO COMBINE WIT…
CROWN ROYAL PEACH COCKTAIL RECIPES
CROWN ROYAL DRINK RECIPES BY BAR NONE DRINKS
BAILEYS APPLE PIE DRINK RECIPE WITH CROWN APPLE | HOMEMAD…
10 BEST PORK CROWN ROAST WITH STUFFING RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST PORK CROWN ROAST WITH STUFFING RECIPES - YUMMLY
TOP 10 CROWN ROYAL DRINKS WITH RECIPES - ONLY FOODS
CROWN ROYAL PEACH DRINK RECIPES - JUMTIMES.COM
10 BEST BEEF CROWN ROAST MEAT RECIPES - YUMMLY
OLIVE GARDEN GREEN APPLE SANGRIA - COPYKAT RECIPES
WASHINGTON APPLE COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
17 EASY CROWN ROYAL COCKTAILS - INSANELY GOOD
APRICOT-APPLE CROWN ROAST - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CROWN ROYAL PEACH BEACH DRINK - TROP ROCKIN
3-DAY DIY JUICE CLEANSE (RECIPES, BENEFITS ... - GOODNAT…
CLAM JUICE: WHY YOU NEED IT, BEST BRANDS, AND RECIPES
39 EASY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES FOR KETO PORK ... - KETO SUMMIT
CLAM JUICE: WHY YOU NEED IT, BEST BRANDS, AND RECIPES ...
39 EASY AND DELICIOUS RECIPES FOR KETO PORK CHOPS
SALTED CARAMEL WHISKEY DRINK RECIPES
LIQUID MARIJUANA COCKTAIL - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
CROWN ROYAL CUPCAKES - FOOD FUN & FARAWAY PLACES
ANINAS RECIPES - SIMPLE DELICIOUS RECIPES
RECIPES - WEEKEND AT THE COTTAGE
28 GREAT GIFT IDEAS FOR APPLE FANS IN 2022 | PERFECTGIFT4.COM
CROWN ROYAL SALTED CARAMEL WHISKY - BUY ONLINE | DRIZLY
30 BIZARRE VINTAGE RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE YOU ASK "WHAT ...
DR PEPPER DRINK RECIPES BY BAR NONE DRINKS
SIGN IN | ETSY
30 OF OUR BEST NONALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL RECIPES - EASY ...