CRAZY CRUST PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Whenever you need pizza quick, this is the recipe to go for! It is not a traditional yeast dough crust...it actually starts out with a batter that turns into a crust. It is extremely easy to prepare, very good and you could probably have it done and on your table before the pizza parlor could :)
Total Time 35 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Yield 8 slices, 2-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease and flour a pizza pan or 10 x 15 baking sheet (with sides).
- Combine flour, salt, oregano, pepper, eggs and milk and mix well.
- Pour batter in pan and tilt pan around until bottom of pan is evenly coated.
- Sprinkle the cooked meat, onions and mushrooms over the batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and drizzle on pizza sauce.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake for about 5 more minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.
- Slice and serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1291.6, FatContent 69.6, SaturatedFatContent 32.4, CholesterolContent 445.8, SodiumContent 2477.9, CarbohydrateContent 74.2, FiberContent 6.2, SugarContent 6.3, ProteinContent 86.9
AUNT ALTA'S CRAZY CRUST PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Aunt Alta really loved pizza. I found this recipe tucked into her collection, which she had clipped out of a Pillsbury ad. The crust is not traditional at all...it is very thin and will not taste like a typical risen pizza crust. She made this for me when I visited her as a young teen. She used the round pizza plate, I only have a jelly roll pan. Note:You may replace the sauce ingredients with 1- 1 1/2 cups of prepared pizza sauce, if desired. My Aunt's original version was quite mild and contained no garlic, but I like lots of garlic.
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Have ready a 12-14" round pizza pan with a rim (or use a 10x15" jelly roll pan), lightly greased with olive oil.
- Combine flour, salt, oregano, pepper, eggs, and mikl until smooth.
- Pour crust batter into the pan, tilting the pan to coat evenly; you want the entire bottom covered and it will appear to be very very low and thin.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage (or pepperoni slices) all over the batter, then do the same with the garlic,onions,green peppers, and mushrooms if using, but DO NOT ADD SAUCE OR CHEESE YET.
- Bake on a low rack in preheated 425 F oven for 25-30 minutes until deep golden brown (to give it a crispy crust).
- Meanwhile mix together the sauce ingredients.
- When pizza is ready, drizzle the sauce over the pizza as evenly as you can and sprinkle cheese over the top, bearing in mind that if you add extra sauce/cheese the pizza will not be as crispy.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes or until sauce is heated through and cheese has melted.
- Cut into squares and serve, this is going to have a very thin crust and depending on how many toppings you added, might be a bit floppy so have a fork handy (my aunt always ate pizza with a fork).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 441.3, FatContent 26.9, SaturatedFatContent 10.3, CholesterolContent 128.9, SodiumContent 1754.4, CarbohydrateContent 24.3, FiberContent 1.3, SugarContent 2.7, ProteinContent 24.5
More about "crazy dough pizza recipes"
YOU'LL LOVE THIS GLUTEN-FREE CRAZY DOUGH PIZZA ...
- Bake 10 more minutes on the top rack.
CRAZY BREAD RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 38 minutes
Category Bread, Yeast Bread Recipes
Calories 269.4 calories per serving
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 13 minutes.
CRAZY DOUGH FOR (ALMOST) EVERYTHING!
Total Time 130 minutes
Category Bread, Side Dish
Calories 155 kcal per serving
- Use the dough immediately, or store in your fridge for up to 4 days (or your freezer for longer.)
CRAZY DOUGH PIZZA - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
CRAZY DOUGH PIZZA RECIPE | KITCHEN NOSTALGIA
ULTIMATE HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
15 CRAZY CRUST PIZZA RECIPE IDEAS | PIZZA RECIPES DOUGH ...
CRAZY DOUGH: ONE EASY BREAD RECIPE WITH ENDLESS VARIATIONS ...
PIZZA DOUGH AND CRUST RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CRAZY CRUST PIZZA IS A FUN AND EASY RECIPE
CRAZY CRUST PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CRAZY CRUST PIZZA | 12 TOMATOES
CRAZY CRUST PIZZA......QUICK AND EASY! - YOUTUBE
PIZZA RECIPES FOR EVERY MEAL! - CRAZY FOR CRUST
CRAZY DOUGH FOR EVERYTHING | KITCHEN NOSTALGIA
CRAZY DOUGH RECIPE FOR ALL YOUR BAKING | THE WHOOT
CRAZY DOUGH PIZZA | CRAZY DOUGH MENU | BRIGHTON RESTAURANT ...
CRAZY GOOD AND EASY HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE ...
CRAZY CRUST PIZZA RECIPE ~ POURABLE LIQUID PIZZA CRUST ...