CRACKLED BUTTER COOKIES RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 3/4 cup butter in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat at low speed until well mixed.
- Place remaining 1 cup sugar in small bowl. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Dip top of each ball in water, then in sugar. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8-14 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70 calories, FatContent 2.5 grams, SaturatedFatContent grams, TransfatContent grams, CholesterolContent 10 milligrams, SodiumContent 40 milligrams, CarbohydrateContent 11 grams, FiberContent 0 grams, SugarContent grams, ProteinContent 1 grams
EASY CRACKER CANDY RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Make and share this Easy Cracker Candy recipe from Food.com.
Total Time 15 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Yield 24 candies
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the crackers side by side in a foil-lined jelly-roll pan (I spray the foil with non-stick spray).
- Combine the butter and brown sugar in saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the crackers.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the baked crackers.
- Let stand 5 minutes then spread the melted chocolate over the top.
- Sprinkle with nuts if desired.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set.
- Invert onto a flat surface; remove the foil and break into pieces.
- Store, covered in an airtight container in refrigerator.
- Note: You can skip the chocolate chips- it's still delicious.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157, FatContent 8.5, SaturatedFatContent 5, CholesterolContent 10.2, SodiumContent 93.7, CarbohydrateContent 21.7, FiberContent 1, SugarContent 16.6, ProteinContent 1.1
More about "cracked land recipes"
SWEET & SALTY CRACKER TREATS RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
Total Time 0 minutes
Category Candy, Dessert
Calories 110 calories per serving
- Gently spread chocolate mixture over crackers; sprinkle peanuts evenly over top. Cool completely. Break or cut into pieces.
BEST RACK OF LAMB RECIPE - HOW TO COOK RACK OF LAMB
Total Time 1 hours 50 minutes
- In a food processor, pulse garlic, rosemary, thyme, and salt until minced. Drizzle in olive oil and process until a paste forms. Place lamb on a large rimmed baking sheet and season all over with salt and pepper. Coat tops with herb rub and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450°. Roast lamb 25 to 30 minutes for medium-rare, or until a thermometer inserted in the center reads 125°. Tent with foil and let rest 15 minutes before carving into chops. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
CRACKED WHEAT RECIPES | RECIPELAND
CRACKED OATS RECIPES | RECIPELAND
CRACKED OUT RECIPES ARCHIVES - PLAIN CHICKEN
10 BEST CRACKER SPREAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
5 HOMEMADE CRACKER RECIPES I TASTE OF HOME
CRACKER CANDY RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CRACKED.COM - AMERICA'S ONLY HUMOR SITE | CRACKED.COM
LOADED BACON, CHEDDAR, AND RANCH POTATOES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
CRACK CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP | 12 TOMATOES
HERSHEY'S EASY CHOCOLATE CRACKER SNACKS | RECIPES
CRACK CHICKEN WILD RICE SOUP RECIPE WITH MUSHROOM AND ...
CRAFTING – MINECRAFT WIKI
MINECRAFT CRAFTING RECIPE - MINECRAFT TOOLS
SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK RECIPES | EAGLE BRAND
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
THE RECIPE FOR LAND-BASED SALMON FARMERS' FUNDING IS ...
HERSHEY BAR CRACKER SNACK MEDALLIONS | RECIPES
DISNEY'S RECIPE FOR GINGER MOLASSES CRACKLE COOKIES ...
BOSS LAND | SPIGOTMC - HIGH PERFORMANCE MINECRAFT