WORLD'S BEST CORNBREAD STUFFING RECIPE | GEORGE DURAN ...
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove the casings from the sausages. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add the sausage meat. Cook, breaking up the meat into small pieces, until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel lined plate and set aside to cool while you cook the vegetables. Wipe out any excess fat from the pan with paper towels.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add the carrots, celery, and onion. Season with salt and pepper and add the sage. Cook until the vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool a bit.
- Crumble the corn muffins into a large bowl. Put in the cooled sausage and vegetables. Add the eggs and 1/4 cup chicken stock. Using your hands, mix well adding more stock if the stuffing is too dry. Spray a 2-quart oven-proof baking dish with cooking spray. Put the stuffing into the dish and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the top is browned and crispy.
SAUSAGE STUFFING MUFFINS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
This recipe puts stuffing into a muffin form for a special presentation. I made these when I cooked my first Thanksgiving dinner. You can also bake the stuffing in a greased baking dish.—Tricia Bibb, Hartselle, Alabama
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Total Time 01 hours 05 minutes
Prep Time 45 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Yield 1-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a large bowl; set aside. , In same skillet, saute celery and onions in butter until tender. Transfer to bowl; add stuffing, apples, cranberries, pecans, salt and pepper. Stir in enough broth to reach desired moistness. Whisk eggs and baking powder; add to stuffing mixture., Spoon into 18 greased muffin cups. Bake 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 10 minutes. Run a knife around edges of muffin cups to loosen. Serve immediately.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled stuffing muffins in resealable plastic bags. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Place muffins on greased baking sheets, cover with foil and reheat in a preheated 375° oven for 6-10 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 calories, FatContent 14g fat (4g saturated fat), CholesterolContent 39mg cholesterol, SodiumContent 625mg sodium, CarbohydrateContent 30g carbohydrate (10g sugars, FiberContent 3g fiber), ProteinContent 6g protein.
More about "cornbread stuffing muffins recipes"
CARAMELIZED ONION AND CORNBREAD STUFFING RECIPE | TYLER ...
Total Time 45 minutes
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring, for about 10 minutes, or until soft and caramelized. Add sage and scrape into a large mixing bowl. Add the cornbread pieces, season well with salt and pepper, and give it a good toss until it's well combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, cream, and stock, and pour that over the cornbread. Stir the stuffing together and stuff the cavity of the turkey. You could also spoon it into a buttered baking dish and put it in the oven along with the turkey. Bake until hot and crusty on top, about 30 minutes.
CORNBREAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
SAVANNAH SEAFOOD STUFFING RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
Total Time 50 minutes
Category Cornbread Stuffing and Dressing
Calories 344.5 calories per serving
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly toasted on top.
CORNBREAD RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM - RECIPES …
Total Time 35 minutes
Calories 180 per serving
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve warm.
CORNBREAD STUFFING AND DRESSING RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
SOUTHERN-STYLE CORNBREAD STUFFING - ONCE UPON A CHEF
CORNBREAD STUFFING WITH SAUSAGE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
FLUFFY BAKERY-STYLE CORNBREAD MUFFINS - PEAS AND CRAYONS
CORNBREAD STUFFING RECIPE - TODAY.COM
CORNBREAD STUFFING WITH SAUSAGE AND APPLES – WELLPLATED.COM
22 SWEET, SAVORY CORNBREAD RECIPES THAT'LL MELT IN YOUR ...
RICE STUFFING AND DRESSING RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
33 THANKSGIVING STUFFING RECIPES - CLASSIC TURKEY DRESSI…
PERFECT VEGAN CORNBREAD | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
10 BEST JIFFY MIX CORNBREAD MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
CORNBREAD - WIKIPEDIA
JALAPEñO CORNBREAD | "JIFFY" MIX