HOW TO MAKE BACON IN THE OVEN: THE SIMPLEST, EASIEST ...
- Heat the oven to 400°F and prepare the baking sheet. Arrange rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 400°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil, making sure there is overhang on all 4 sides (overlap a few sheets if needed, this makes cleanup easier).
- Arrange the bacon on the baking sheet. Arrange 12 ounces bacon on the baking sheet in a single layer. The slices can be close together or touching, but don't let them overlap or they'll stick together during cooking.
- Bake the bacon. Bake until the bacon is deep golden-brown and crispy, about 14 minutes for regular bacon and 18 minutes for thick-cut bacon. Exact baking time will depend on the thickness of the bacon and how crispy you like it. Begin checking the bacon after 12 minutes. The bacon fat will sputter and bubble as the bacon cooks, but shouldn't splatter the way it does on the stovetop.
- Transfer the bacon to a plate lined with paper towels. Use tongs to transfer the bacon to the paper towels to drain and finish crisping. Serve immediately.
- Clean up. If you want to save the bacon grease, let it cool slightly, then pour it through a fine-mesh strainer into a heatproof container and refrigerate. If you don't want to save the grease, let it solidify on the baking sheet, then crumple the foil or paper around it and discard.
Nutrition Facts : SaturatedFatContent 7.5 g, UnsaturatedFatContent 0.0 g, CarbohydrateContent 0.7 g, SugarContent 0.6 g, ServingSize Serves 6, ProteinContent 7.2 g, FatContent 22.5 g, Calories 236 cal, SodiumContent 375.3 mg, FiberContent 0 g, CholesterolContent 0 mg
OVEN-BAKED SHEET-PAN BACON RECIPE RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
Not only does this oven method free you from needing to constantly tend the bacon while it cooks, but it also produces superior results.
Provided by Rick Martinez
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 1
- Place racks in upper and lower thirds of oven; preheat to 400°F. Divide bacon between 2 wire racks set inside large foil-lined rimmed baking sheets. Bake, rotating baking sheets front to back and top to bottom halfway through, until brown and crisp, 35–50 minutes (depending on the thickness). Transfer to paper towels to drain.
THE BEST WAY TO COOK BACON IN THE OVEN
HOW TO COOK BACON IN THE OVEN (EASY & CRISPY) | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
OVEN-BAKED BACON RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
LESS-MESS BACON: HOW TO MAKE PERFECTLY CRISPY BACON ...
HOW TO COOK BACON IN THE OVEN (CRISPY & EASY WAY ...
CRISPY OVEN BAKED BACON - EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
CAN YOU PUT PARCHMENT PAPER IN THE OVEN? - KITCHEN HEADS
HOW TO COOK BACON IN THE OVEN (NO RACK!) • LOW CARB WITH ...
BACON AND CHEESE TURNOVERS - IT'S NOT COMPLICATED RECIPES
HOW TO COOK BACON IN THE OVEN (PERFECT ... - FIT FOODIE FINDS
HOW TO MAKE TURKEY BACON IN THE OVEN - BREN DID
HOW TO COOK SAUSAGE IN THE OVEN | 101 COOKING FOR TWO