More about "colby jack shredded cheese nutrition recipes"
BAKED HOMEMADE MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
This recipe was given to me by my friend Katie. It's a longtime favorite in her family.
Provided by Jody
Categories Baked Macaroni and Cheese
Total Time 1 hours 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in the macaroni, and cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Whisk in milk and simmer, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and stir in Cheddar cheese until the cheese is melted. Add the macaroni and stir to coat. Pour the mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Mix the 1/4 remaining cup melted butter and crushed crackers together in a bowl; scatter the cracker mixture evenly over the macaroni mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown on top, about 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 810.1 calories, CarbohydrateContent 57.3 g, CholesterolContent 133.1 mg, FatContent 49.9 g, FiberContent 2.5 g, ProteinContent 32.4 g, SaturatedFatContent 28.9 g, SodiumContent 1011.5 mg, SugarContent 9.8 g
SERIOUSLY SHARP CHEDDAR CHEESE - CABOT CREAMERY
CALORIES IN MOZZARELLA CHEESE AND NUTRITION FACTS
CHEESE ENCHILADAS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
SMOKED MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE | ALLRECIPES