HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
Enjoy a warm mug of cocoa on a cold day. Our collection also has boozy recipes for extra kick. How about a soothing mug of salted caramel rum hot chocolate?
Provided by Good Food team
Number Of Ingredients 1
NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE COCONUT COOKIES RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
These are super yummy and super easy! The combination of the chocolate, coconut, and oats is wonderful. No baking required! These also freeze well.
Provided by Tammy Oberlin
Categories Oatmeal Cookies
Total Time 1 hours 0 minutes
Prep Time 30 minutes
Yield 2 dozen cookies
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Mix oats and coconut in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Stir sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and margarine together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is smooth. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour over the oats and coconut and quickly mix to coat. Drop by tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet; let cookies cool and harden. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 157 calories, CarbohydrateContent 26.4 g, CholesterolContent 0.4 mg, FatContent 5.6 g, FiberContent 1.9 g, ProteinContent 2 g, SaturatedFatContent 1.8 g, SodiumContent 55.7 mg, SugarContent 18.2 g
More about "coconut hot chocolate recipes"
CHOCOLATE COCONUT CANDIES RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
Total Time 30 minutes
Calories 157 calories per serving
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, coconut, almonds and milk. Shape into 1-in. balls. Refrigerate until firm, about 20 minutes. , In a microwave, melt semisweet chips and shortening on high for about 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth., Dip balls in chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Coat or garnish with ingredients of your choice. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
COCONUT-PECAN GERMAN CHOCOLATE PIE RECIPE: HOW TO …
Total Time 01 hours 25 minutes
Calories 801 calories per serving
- In a small bowl, mix flour and salt; cut in lard until crumbly. Gradually add ice water, tossing with a fork until dough holds together when pressed. Shape into a disk; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight., Preheat oven to 400°. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to a 1/8-in.-thick circle; transfer to a 9-in. pie plate. Trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond rim of plate; flute edge. Line unpricked pastry with a double thickness of foil. Fill with pie weights, dried beans or uncooked rice., Bake 11-13 minutes or until bottom is lightly browned. Remove foil and weights; bake 6-8 minutes longer or until light brown. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven setting to 350°., In a microwave, melt chocolates in a large bowl; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Whisk in milk, egg yolks and vanilla; stir in pecans. Pour into crust. Bake 16-19 minutes or until set. Cool 1 hour on a wire rack., Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, combine brown sugar, cream and butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat., In a small bowl, whisk a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks; return all to pan, whisking constantly. Cook 2-3 minutes or until mixture thickens and a thermometer reads 160°, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in coconut and vanilla; cool 10 minutes., Pour over filling; sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate 4 hours or until cold.
WHITE CHOCOLATE COCONUT CAKE | MY CAKE SCHOOL
Total Time 0S
- For the CakePreheat the oven to 325 degrees Grease and flour your pans & also add circles of parchment to the bottom of your pans. We used three 8 inch cake pans. You could also use two 8 inch round pans. *The baked layers using 3 pans are a little thinner than our usual--about 1 inch thickness...but we wanted the extra layer of filling that three layers gives us! Heat the coconut milk in the microwave or on the stove top, do not let it boil. Add the white chocolate that has been cut into very small pieces, the smaller the pieces the easier it will melt. Let it sit for a couple of minutes to soften, then stir until melted and smooth. Allow to cool down before using. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt, whisk for 30 seconds to blend and set aside. In the bowl of your mixer, mix the butter until smooth. Slowly add the sugar and mix on medium speed 4 to 5 minutes, until the mixture lightens in color and becomes fluffy Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each until the yellow is blended in. Add the vanilla and coconut extracts. Alternately add the flour mixture and the milk/chocolate mixture, beginning and ending with the flour (3 additions of flour and 2 of milk mixture). Mix until just combined, do not over mix and do not mix above medium speed. Pour batter into prepared pans- if baking in three 8 inch pans, bake at 325 for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached. If using two 8 inch pans, bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes in the pans on a cooling rack and flip out. For the White Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheese FrostingFirst, cut/chop the white chocolate into very small pieces. This will ensure easy melting. Put into a microwave safe bowl and add 3 Tablespoons milk. Microwave for 15 seconds— let sit for a minute or two, stir and microwave again for 10 seconds, letting it sit again to soften further. Stir. Be careful not to overheat the white chocolate. The chocolate will continue to melt as it is stirred so stir for several minutes until it is completely melted. Let it cool to before using. Do not refrigerate to cool because it would firm up quickly. In the bowl of your mixer add the softened butter and cream cheese. Mix on medium speed until smooth. Add the white chocolate mixing until combined. Add the coconut extract. Gradually add powdered sugar mixing on low sped until combined and smooth. The frosting may be too soft at the point so chill in the refrigerator a short while until it is the consistency you like for spreading. Assembling the CakePlace first cake layer on the pedestal. Spread with a layer of white chocolate coconut cream cheese frosting. Repeat for the next layer and top with final layer. Frost the cake and press shredded coconut into the frosting, covering the entire cake. Enjoy!
COCONUT MILK HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE | THE COCONUT MAMA
HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
COCONUT CHOCOLATE SQUARES RECIPE | DESSERTS RECIPES - PBS
COCONUT MACAROON RECIPES: EASY MOIST COCONUT MACAROON…
OUR ULTIMATE HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
18 AMAZING RECIPES FOR HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE
18 AMAZING RECIPES FOR HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE
15 BEST ALCOHOLIC HOT CHOCOLATE DRINKS - RECIPES FOR ...
DOANS WHITE CHOCOLATE COCONUT BUNDT CAKE RECIPES
VEGAN HOT CHOCOLATE - JUST LIKE STARBUCKS!
SIMPLE VEGAN HOT CHOCOLATE | MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
3-INGREDIENT INSTANT HOT CHOCOLATE (DAIRY-FREE ...
DOANS WHITE CHOCOLATE COCONUT CAKE RECIPE
30+ HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES - HOMEMADE HOT CHOCOLATE DRINKS
10 BEST HOT CHOCOLATE ALCOHOLIC DRINKS RECIPES | YUMMLY
RECIPES - DELIA ONLINE
KETO HOT CHOCOLATE - DELICIOUS RECIPE - DIET DOCTOR
LOW CARB KETO HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE | WHOLESOME YUM
COCONUT CHUTNEY RECIPE - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
RECIPES | YUMMLY
GHIRARDELLI HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
RED-WINE HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE | EATINGWELL