KIWI FRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPE - BBC GOOD FOOD
This simple kiwi, mango and pineapple fruit smoothie makes an ideal morning treat. It's an easy way to pack in the vitamins and give yourself a boost
Provided by Miriam Nice
Categories Breakfast, Brunch, Drink
Total Time 5 minutes
Prep Time 5 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth then pour into 2 tall glasses.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163 calories, FatContent 1 grams fat, SaturatedFatContent 0.1 grams saturated fat, CarbohydrateContent 36 grams carbohydrates, SugarContent 35 grams sugar, FiberContent 3 grams fiber, ProteinContent 2 grams protein, SodiumContent 0.04 milligram of sodium
TASTY FISH TACOS | FISH RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
Get three of your 5-a-day in just one portion of these epic Mexican-inspired fish tacos.
Total Time 35 minutes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a bowl, mix the flour and a pinch of sea salt with 60ml of water to form a dough. Knead for a couple of minutes, then put aside.
- Peel the kiwi fruit, cut in half and put into a large dry non-stick frying pan on a medium heat with the green halves of the spring onions and the deseeded chilli.
- Lightly scald it all, turning every now and again, then place in a blender with half the coriander, the juice of 1 lime and a few shakes of chipotle Tabasco. Blitz until smooth, then taste and season to perfection.
- Very finely slice the red cabbage, ideally on a mandolin (use the guard!), scrunch with the remaining coriander leaves and the vinegar and orange juice, then season to perfection.
- To make your tacos, divide the dough into four balls and roll out each one thinly. Cook each through in a non-stick pan for just 1 minute on each side until soft, turning when you see bubbles. Cover with a tea towel to keep warm.
- Slice up the whites of the spring onions. Deseed the pepper and cut into 1cm dice. Slice the fish into 2cm strips, then toss with the spring onion, pepper and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Return the pan you used for your tacos to a high heat and cook the fish mixture for around 4 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through and lightly golden.
- Divide the yoghurt, fish and veg between your warm tacos. Serve with the dressed red cabbage, that killer salsa and lime wedges for squeezing over, then devour!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 418 calories, FatContent 10.6 g fat, SaturatedFatContent 1.8 g saturated fat, ProteinContent 35.2 g protein, CarbohydrateContent 48.3 g carbohydrate, SugarContent 16.5 g sugar, SodiumContent 0.9 g salt, FiberContent 8.4 g fibre
More about "cocktails with kiwi recipes"
17 SUMMER MOCKTAIL RECIPES EVERYONE CAN ENJOY - BRIT - CO
EASY AVOCADO RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
Category brunch, dinner
20 HIGH FIBRE FOODS - OLIVE MAGAZINE RECIPES AND TRAVEL ...
10 BEST LIMONCELLO COCKTAILS RECIPES - YUMMLY
KIWI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
10 BEST MIDORI COCKTAILS RECIPES - YUMMLY
RUM COCKTAILS AND DRINKS RECIPES - MALIBU
TOP 100 COCKTAILS RECIPES & INGREDIENTS | 100 BEST COCKTAILS
18 FRUITY COCKTAILS AND DRINKS - FRUITY COCKTAILS TO MAKE ...
20 EASY AND FRESH SPRING COCKTAIL RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
COCKTAIL FINDER - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
KIWI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
AWESOME COCKTAILS & ALCOHOL INFUSED TREATS | TIPSY BARTENDER